Forum Home Forum Home > The Lure Market > Forum support Sales and Auctions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2019 Lure Lovers Raffle

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Mad Dog Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote MadDogLures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2019 Lure Lovers Raffle
    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 at 7:52pm
G'day all, I know we are all very lucky to have a forum like LureLovers.com to share our knowledge and skills in making fishing lures. Thank you Tony and associate members for providing a wonderful forum to share with all our members.

I'm going to put together a 2019 raffle for supporting the on going Lure Lovers Forum and the raffle will be at my stand at the 2019 Lure Expo at Beenleigh 1st & 2nd June.

I am looking for lure makers who would love to donate 3 timber lures for the raffle please. The deadline to receive the lures would be 10th May so it gives me time to find a suitable display case. They can be sent to me at the address below.

It would be appreciated if all lure makers who are able to donate 3 lures could leave their name below.

Also needing some members to sell tickets at the Lure Expo please so please also leave your name below if you can spare some time.

If you can't come to the expo you can buy Raffle tickets on Lure Lovers closer to the date of Expo.

All lures can be sent to,  Mad Dog Dave
                                    7 Elaine Close 
                                    KUREELPA  QLD  4560

Cheers,
Dave Hill
Mad Dog Lures/Demon Lures

Life is fishing!
bignanny View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
CAM Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bignanny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2019 at 8:21pm
I'll be in that Dave. Regards Chris 
All my braids gone!
Barndog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Barndog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2019 at 8:48pm
Good stuff Dave, I'm in 👍
LOBBY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LOBBY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2019 at 9:12pm
Great idea Dave, count me in , regards Don (LOBBY LURES)
DON
Danny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Danny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2019 at 10:48pm
I’m in.
Dan
hypnos View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hypnos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 5:38am
mate
ive sold tickets before ... i can help out
cheers
bazz
a wife & a steady job are a handicap to the serious fisherman !!
p.j. View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
P.J's Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote p.j. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 6:54am
I'm sure on with 3 lures to the raffle
You all have a great day
P.J. LURES
SO SMOKING HOT
EVEN CUSTOM DOGS LIKE THEM
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 9:00am
i'll try and have a few for you Dave,would hybrids be ok?.(My paint on other makers lures)
that's no how ye make porridge!
MadDogLures View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Mad Dog Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadDogLures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by puglee62 puglee62 wrote:

i'll try and have a few for you Dave,would hybrids be ok?.(My paint on other makers lures)

All good ChrisWink

Cheers,
Dave
Life is fishing!
Tony View Drop Down
Owner
Owner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 3:30pm
Thank you Dave for organising this, you are a legend sir. Smile

Thank you also Bazz (ticket seller extraordinaire!), and everyone that is pledging lures towards the prize. I am gratefull for your assistance.

Dave also needs at least one more ticket seller I think.

It would be great if anyone travelling down to the expo could take the LureLovers display case/s down, and bring them back to Hervey Bay/Maryborough. Any volunteers?

Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
Barndog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Barndog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 3:49pm
I'm happy to help with ticket sales at the expo. At this stage I have every intention of coming along, just need to finalise a few things. Will be sending some lures up to Dave too.
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Mad Dog Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MadDogLures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 5:20pm
G'day all, Thank's to all makers so far for the donations, Fantastic Bazz and Dan for your help with tickets too.Clap

Closer to the time I will contact you guys to arrange things and would like another person for tickets please.

Keep the lures coming please and appreciate all the help from everybodyThumbs Up

A special thanks to Per for his donations.

Tony, If we get the help to get the display case down that would be gold.Smile

Cheers,
Dave

Life is fishing!
Werriscreekwonda View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder

Woods Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Werriscreekwonda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 8:04pm
I'll try...
Should have time to knock 3 up.
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 8:13pm
It would be great if anyone travelling down to the expo could take the LureLovers display case/s down, and bring them back to Hervey Bay/Maryborough. Any volunteers? 

I may be able to help you there - bringing it down. But getting it back may be an issue as it may need to be stored somewhere in Brissie for a while. I'll be travelling further south for a bit.

If nobody else offers. I'll do my best.
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Mad Dog Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MadDogLures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 9:51pm
Thanks David, if you can make 3 lures be great.Thumbs Up

Martin be great if you can pick it up and take it to the expo.Thumbs Up I should be able to fit it in back of the Toyota Kluger to take home if you don't mine picking it up on the return trip Martin?

Cheers,
Dave
Life is fishing!
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 12:55pm
Still working out on what is coming down. But should be okay.
Martin-

Krisco82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Krisco82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 1:46pm
Good idea Dave. See you in June
Ducks View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ducks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 2:15pm
I'll buy some tickets for sure...  Martin can deliver on his way South when I win hahaha
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Mad Dog Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadDogLures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by Ducks Ducks wrote:

I'll buy some tickets for sure...  Martin can deliver on his way South when I win hahaha

LOLThat's a good idea Wink
Life is fishing!
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by MadDogLures MadDogLures wrote:

Why would I deliver my winnings to you Ducks???WinkLOLLOLLOL
Martin-

Ducks View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ducks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by horrorhead horrorhead wrote:

Originally posted by MadDogLures MadDogLures wrote:

Why would I deliver my winnings to you Ducks???WinkLOLLOLLOL

For a beer and a schnitzel?
bkool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bkool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 2:40pm
Hi Dave,
Between Belinda and myself we should be able to help sell raffle tickets. I will throw in three lures that I will give to you at the expo.
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Mad Dog Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MadDogLures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 8:20pm
Thanks Rowland, Belinda for going to help to sell tickets and the 3 lures too.Thumbs Up

I'am sure Tony appreciate everybody donations ,helping to sell tickets and I want to thank everybody so far too.

If possible, I would like all lures by 10th May please, for taking photo's to place up on Lure Lovers.

The 2019 Lure Lovers draw will be on Sunday 2nd June at 3.30 pm at the Lure ExpoThumbs Up

Love some more lure makers to donate 3 timber lures pleaseThumbs Up

Dave
Life is fishing!
DocYarrum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DocYarrum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 9:28pm
Will get something sorted and send down Dave.
Happy to support this great site 👍
Cheers,

Troy
rodsncods View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rodsncods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 6:04am
do people need to be present for the draw?.......mick
BEER IS PROOF THAT GOD LOVES US AND WANTS US TO BE HAPPY!!!
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Mad Dog Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MadDogLures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 7:10am
Originally posted by rodsncods rodsncods wrote:

do people need to be present for the draw?.......mick

Hi Mick, No but if anybody wants to be there they are most welcomeSmile

Would you like to draw the lucky ticket mick?

You have been a long term Lure Lover member and  sure Tony be happy with that.

I was going to ask Martin, but Martin is very lucky and he would pick he's own ticket.LOLLOLLOL 
 Are you going to buy a ticket Horror HeadWink???????????????
Life is fishing!
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Mad Dog Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadDogLures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by bkool bkool wrote:

Hi Dave,
Between Belinda and myself we should be able to help sell raffle tickets. I will throw in three lures that I will give to you at the expo.

Hi guys, Just looking at the roster plan and I have too many volunteers. With the rest of the volunteers I have we will be alright. 

We want to thank you guys for putting up your hands for this raffle.Clap

Dave
Life is fishing!
LOBBY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOBBY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 3:31pm
Dave,parcel of 3 lures put in post today. Hope they are suitable, regards Don ( LOBBY LURES)
DON
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Mad Dog Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadDogLures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by LOBBY LOBBY wrote:

Dave,parcel of 3 lures put in post today. Hope they are suitable, regards Don ( LOBBY LURES)

Thanks very much Don.ClapClapClap

Cheers,
Dave

Mad Dog Lures/ Demon Lures
Life is fishing!
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 7:01pm
I was going to ask Martin, but Martin is very lucky and he would pick he's own ticket.LOLLOLLOL 
 Are you going to buy a ticket Horror HeadWink???????????????

Yep I'll be buying a ticket or 3 - luck comes two ways -good and bad. I hope I'll have good luck on Sunday 2nd at 3:30 pmBig smile
Martin-

Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Mad Dog Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadDogLures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 5:25pm
Just a fresh update, going to be 24 lures donated to the Lure Lovers Raffle so far,Thumbs Up 
Also Bazz and Dan selling the raffle tickets. Thumbs Up

I will also cover selling tickets at the stall if you can't find Bazz or Dan. Wink

I will be doing the draw myself now at 12 noon Sunday 2nd June.Smile

We love some more lure makers out there to be happy to donate 3 timber lures to support the on going forum Lure Lovers please.

Cheers,
Dave

Life is fishing!
Barndog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barndog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 5:49pm
24 lures so far... that's a bloody good prize! Tickets will nearly sell themselves I reckon. Great to see so much support for the site.

Dan
HARTE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HARTE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 6:09pm
Great work Dave, I will be buying a few tickets even if Martin is going to win the lures LOLLOLLOL
Thanks to all the lure makers donating lures Clap
Excellent fund raiser for a great website, thanks Tony!
Cheers, Graham.
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Mad Dog Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadDogLures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 5:35pm
I want to say a big thankyou to Don from Lobby LuresThumbs Up
I received 3 timber lures today from Don and they look bloody fantastic.Clap

Dave

Life is fishing!
wickky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wickky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 10:46pm
I have never done a LL raffle. Is it winner takes all?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic