LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > A&B
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A & b dirty rats

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
No_Classifieds
No_Classifieds

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Choc36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A & b dirty rats
    Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 8:29am
Has anyone heard of A&B dirty rats, I have looked and carnt find anything on them
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 9:14am
IVE only got the blackrats &had a KING rat TongueTongueTongueregards bob
bullrout22 View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bullrout22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 9:43am
Originally posted by Choc36 Choc36 wrote:

Has anyone heard of A&B dirty rats, I have looked and carnt find anything on them

click on the shortcut it should help you mate

http://www.lurelovers.com/forum/ab_forum136.html

the shortcut did not work
go to nsw lures look for A&B  lures they are in there all the info you need

Dave Lake Macquarie N.S.W

Choc36 View Drop Down
No_Classifieds
No_Classifieds

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Choc36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 9:57am
I have 2 dirty rats and there nothing on these lures in the A&B lure section. I will try and post some pics
Tony View Drop Down
Owner
Owner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 10:02am

I have 2 dirty rats and there nothing on these lures in the A&B lure section. I will try and post some pics

Hi Choc

There's a thread on Dirty Rats in the A&B forum, tucked away on the second page of topics Wink

Please do post your pics up though, I don't think there's a great deal of these around and I'd love to see some more examples of Allan's lures - I love em! Cool

Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
Choc36 View Drop Down
No_Classifieds
No_Classifieds

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Choc36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 10:21am
Tony, Thanks for that. Im trying to upload the pics but is saying the file is to large
Tony View Drop Down
Owner
Owner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 10:33am

Tony, Thanks for that. Im trying to upload the pics but is saying the file is to large

The image file needs to be 2 megabytes or less. Use an image editing application to re-size your pics before uploading. 

1024 * 768, or 800 * 600 resolution works well, and the file size should then be well under 2 megabytes. Thumbs Up

Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
Choc36 View Drop Down
No_Classifieds
No_Classifieds

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Choc36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 10:59am
These are my 2 dirty rats
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic