LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lure Making > Make your own Fishing Lures > Lures you have made
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A few pike gliders from scotland

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A few pike gliders from scotland
    Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 9:19pm
glider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 9:22pm
No idea why several repeat pics,tried several times and keeps happening,any way to sort this ?..glider
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 10:30pm
Don't know about your photo posting problem, but there is no problem with your luresClap
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
glider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 5:50am
Thanks hh, really should have spent more time learning tech and less time fishing. .....hmmm nah maybe not.
hypnos View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hypnos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 7:22am
luv the greenie !!!  lol
cheers
bazz
a wife & a steady job are a handicap to the serious fisherman !!
glider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 9:23am
Thanks baz, I use a lot of trout patterns based on trout from different lochs I fish. The greenish one is based on a population of wild trout from a specific Highland loch where the trout almost exclusively feed on midwater zooplankton. They have a greenish olive shade with bold markings, interestingly the trout are all of a similar size due to them all having the same feeding behavior -you rarely get big or small ones and they don't come up for flies. The other pattern is based on a young sea trout ,primarily for loch lomond.....glider
Rocket*Surgeon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocket*Surgeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2017 at 2:08pm
Beautiful work !
al49 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote al49 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2017 at 6:36pm
they look really good for our barra over here what sort of swimming action have they got glider ?
glider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote glider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2017 at 7:32pm
Thanks guy's, those two are very slow sinking with a 2-3 feet lazy glide, in process of trying to film action of some of my gliders, will post clip when I suss how to. ....
p.j. View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
P.J's Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p.j. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 4:39am
You make some great looking Lures Glider Smile
P.J. LURES
SO SMOKING HOT
EVEN CUSTOM DOGS LIKE THEM
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 10:46am
Nice colors glider.
have you ever encountered old NESSY whilst fishing the Loch?

what is your logo on the bottom of your lures?
I cant quiet make it out, whats the story behind it.
Jas
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
glider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 7:36am
Thanks p.j and nicho,think I hooked a small nessie one night nicho,bit of a blurr though,I've certainly encountered a few monsters-growlers even up yonder hills,strictly catch and release! The logo is a temple (my second name)
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 8:59am
Those hills are definitely a good place to practice catch and release...similar over this way but occasionally a potential keeper shows up to keep one interested.

Thanks for reply
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
glider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 9:20am
True that ......p.s would have replied sooner but due to the tragic and sudden loss of the tip of finger in a heroic but ultimately losing battle with the table saw I've had to retreat from the fray briefly. By f*** that nipped in the morning !
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic