Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > A&B
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A&B BAJA LURES

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Allan Sloman A&B Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barrablaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A&B BAJA LURES
    Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:52pm
Hi Guy,s ,Here are some photo,s of my  new lure  that i,m making in timber , It,s called BAJA , Ill put some more photo,s up of the painted one,s soon .Thanks Allan.
A&B lures
barrablaster View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Allan Sloman A&B Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barrablaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:54pm
A&B lures
Bigriver View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Kneller Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:34pm
Looks cool Al, what sort of action have they got? Cheers Paul.
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Allan Sloman A&B Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barrablaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:18pm
Hi Paul.It has a nice wide sway and crash dive  straight away .The rear is nice and bouyant and reverses out of snags well. ThanksAllan .PS i,m trying to get over there soon .
A&B lures
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:03pm
As always they look great Allan Clap

I just noticed the front hook placement, does it make the front treble more exposed than it would be hanging off the belly?

Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
Bigriver View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Kneller Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by barrablaster barrablaster wrote:

Hi Paul.It has a nice wide sway and crash dive  straight away .The rear is nice and bouyant and reverses out of snags well. ThanksAllan .PS i,m trying to get over there soon .
No worries Al, I'll put the kettle on, cheers Paul.
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:32am
SWEET lookin lure AL cant wait to ad some of them to my A&b wall  nice design ClapClapClapClapREGARDS BOB
Aussbasstony View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussbasstony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 6:40pm
Nice Lures Alan,

how do you get the name pressed onto the Bib ?   looks awesome !
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Allan Sloman A&B Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barrablaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 7:26pm
My Mate has a lazor machine and depading on the setting he can cut the bibs and ingrave the names as well .
A&B lures
Aussbasstony View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussbasstony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by barrablaster barrablaster wrote:

My Mate has a lazor machine and depading on the setting he can cut the bibs and ingrave the names as well .

Thanks AL, that must be one fantastic machine to watch when it does all that. The possabilities are endless what one could do with a machine like that ! 

Cheers Tony 
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Allan Sloman A&B Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barrablaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 8:04pm
Tony he doe,s 3 diamensional pictures .even put his thumb nail under the lazor and ingraved his name ,Don,t recommend it though .He had a photo of this wife parents in black and white scaned it and the lazor copyed it onto black marble looked like the original photo. INCREDIBLE
A&B lures
ropes.basstard View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Asian Lures Guide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ropes.basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 10:21pm
Allan,

You have to give us a heads up when they are available for sale. One very interesting design.

Ropes
Hi I'm Ropes and I'm addicted to fishing lures.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic