LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Fishing > Fishing Reports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AUSTRALIAN LURE EXPO 2022

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sudanraghu2210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AUSTRALIAN LURE EXPO 2022
    Posted: 05 Aug 2022 at 5:11am
Hi, Good Morning !!

Y'day night while browsing you tube channel i came across video posted by "mylurebox" titled "AUSTRALIAN LURE EXPO ! The Best Aussie Made Lures 2022.

The video was of 55.52 minutes, i waited till the end to see any shop / display from our LL community members, but could not see as he covered few display here is the link of the post:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2V_HMaJjFI

Hope some one from LL community must have made video & taken pictures, appreciate if the same is shared in the forum.

Thanks,
 Regards Raghubir

Its takes years of hard work, commitment and passion to give a life to a piece of raw timber !!
Chep Buxley View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chep Buxley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2022 at 8:34am
There were a number of collections on display at the Expo. I'm not sure if they were from LL members or not. Sorry, I didn't take any photos.
Ducks View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ducks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2022 at 8:37am
Definitely some former/inactive members on stalls/collections in that video, but not sure if any are current active members.
murraycod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote murraycod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2022 at 6:36pm
I had a stall selling vintage lures plus other fishing related stuff but never noticed anyone taking a video.

Cheers, Jim
Nativeman View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nativeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2022 at 8:57pm
This one came up on my Utube Feed tonight from the Expo. 

sudanraghu2210 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sudanraghu2210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2022 at 5:46am
Hi !!
Good Morning!

Thanks Sel for sharing YouTube post, some amazing lures on display, one would definitely love to be a part of this annual event of lure making community.

Shane may be everyone, especially fishing anglers & lure maker are focusing on amass display of variety of lures.  Few lure making big house (my lure box) and fishing / lure making generalist must have recorded the videos. In fact there is one fishing blogger on YouTube & face book “Andy’s fishing” who’s many videos are sponsored by “my lure box”.

John, it would have been a great pleasure of seeing some active LL members with their stalls in this Expo. I do understand that it may not be possible for everyone to participate in this event because of their personal commitments.  It’s amazing & festival itself for all the creative people…………love it.

Shane that’s fine, I was just curious to see our members and their stalls in this event.

Jim thanks for sharing, hope you had wonderful time & sale too .Smile

Thanks everyone for the reply, I was curious to know about our members stalls in the event and some pic or video.

Have a great day!!

Regards, Raghubir

Its takes years of hard work, commitment and passion to give a life to a piece of raw timber !!
Cod Classic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cod Classic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2022 at 11:20pm
G'day All

Just got home from a visit to the lure expo and then a week up there to attend AFTA on the Gold Coast.

Once again credit must go to Fitzy and the crew for putting on a great show. Was great tp spend time at "Campfire Chris" and swap a few yarns with a few LL members.

Didn't think I purchased much but when the boss and I got home after the expo we had "show & tell". In total we ended up with 55 new painted sticks!!!

Once again well done to all and look forward to 2023.

Cheers TB
lead lure View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lead lure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2022 at 10:42am
Was good to catch up TB
I did have a couple of yabbies follow me home
sudanraghu2210 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sudanraghu2210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2022 at 2:09am
Hi !! Davis, some nice looking lures there. Just out of curiosity, how you use them for catching fish like slow or fast retrieve, what depth they can dive and what are the target fishes.

Regards, Raghubir
lead lure View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lead lure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2022 at 11:56am
For me they are decorative pieces.
As for there fish ability I think would have a lot to do with the angler and species targeted.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic