Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > B.J.'s Custom Baits
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

B.J's smaller spinnerbaits

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: B.J's smaller spinnerbaits
    Posted: 22 Feb 2012 at 12:26pm
just thought i'd post up some of B.J's 1/8th oz spinnerbaits these are his Feral Baitz and his Bass Flash's
very fine lures indeed i recon the bass ,trout,bream and flathead are going to love these

Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2012 at 1:35pm
got a couple of these small ones to try a couple of weeks ago, great size...just need the creeks to stop flooding to give them a run...
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2012 at 5:21pm
i'm going to try the kiwi gold and the pilly in some of the deep pools at Ebor Wink
doccod View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 12:29pm
Once again chris thankyou for the post mate, The kiwi gold colour in that model at its best clocked up 42 bass in a outing by Dave "Kiwi" Trinder in this lures first ever outing which was the first electric round at Danjeera Dam last year..... But fishing is wonderful isn't it? That same colour combination has been slaying the bass in the manning river as well but just recently at Danjeera 2012 first bass electric, dave could only manage a dozen or so small fish on that colour while my latest recruit/sponsered pro Owen casting from the rear of the boat smashed everything on a colour we now call sugar and spice, bass in tannin water are just climbing all over it........ If your into finesse fishing for bass,lightline/leaders in around weed pockets over mud flats then this bait will get chomped but also do what my pro's do ( I'm gunna get shot for giving this one awayLOL) rig up with light braid in combination with say a 15lb leader then find the nastiest wood/snag pile cast the bait into the middle of it letting it freefall until it either hits bottom or settles on a limb pause it until you cannot bear it anymore then give it a roll out through the timber and hang onLOL the boys are really happy with this bait I can assure you.......regards B.J.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic