LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Killalure
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Baby Killa"s

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sticko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Baby Killa"s
    Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 12:08pm
 A few more for u to see.Smile
STICKO

Nobody Wins unless Everybody Wins
Fysshe Salmon View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Fysshe Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fysshe Salmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2012 at 12:36pm
A couple of my Bream Baits. A couple of variations in head size and eye placement. Used these two for Jacks 20yrs ago on ultra-light line, it's amazing they survived! ConfusedConfused
Fysshe
ramjoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ramjoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 8:39pm
Do you know where i could find some of these?
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Fysshe Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fysshe Salmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 9:00pm
There getting harder to find nowadays Russell. You could always ask in the lures wanted section!
Fysshe
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 10:00pm
there should be heaps of them hooked up in the snags up at Wivenhoe dam that's where I left all of mineLOLWink
doccod View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2013 at 3:30pm
A mate of mine gave me some 4cm killalures that he got off the man that made them while casting for little barra off the daly river crossing a hell of a long time ago.........Theyve got tiny shallow bibs on them and I've never seen anything like them b4.....Unfortunely I repainted one in a mullet scheme to throw for bass and me mate nearly fell over as he never mentioned to me b4 what they were.......He caught barra on them too but only little 45cm+ fella's.......regards B.J.
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Fysshe Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fysshe Salmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2013 at 9:57pm
The shallow ones were the Trout Baits. When Killalures changed over to plastic, the shapes changed and the new ones weren't as effective (IMO) for shallow water Bass fishing. I had to make a few similar models for Brissy River Bass and now use them up here for Sootys!! Smile
Fysshe
Strangalures View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangalures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2013 at 11:03pm
Ian are these yours? or the plastic killa lures?
Sorry for the question
Rick
Fish Choking Lures :)
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Fysshe Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fysshe Salmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2013 at 11:11pm
Rick, they are my copies, this is the new Plastic Killa Trout Bait.
Fysshe
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangalures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2013 at 11:52pm
Thanks Ian I like the shepe of yours as they did move too far from the other shape.
How they handling the sootys , I think one of your posts before said they were a pretty tuff fish
Cheers Rick
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Fysshe Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fysshe Salmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2013 at 12:20am
Haven't had one wrecked yet, considering there isn't much meat for the centre hook wire! Going up the creek tomorrow, will test both types! Smile
Fysshe
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Fysshe Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fysshe Salmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2013 at 12:23am
Got these on the last two trips...
Fysshe
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangalures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2013 at 1:26am
I'm going to have buy a couple of those from you later Ian , can you drag them up and down the driveway so I will fish them.
The others I got from you are to good to swim
Cheers Rick
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Fysshe Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fysshe Salmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2013 at 2:10pm
Rick, did OK this morning, got a few good Sootys! Got nailed first cast on the plastic Trout Bait but the braid got caught behind the line roller and snapped him off! Angry Put on on the semi-nude one ond got about a dozen on it before switching to a fizzer to show a mate how it's done!! Star
Fysshe
ramjoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ramjoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 4:15pm
Thanks guys.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic