LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Fishing > Fishing Reports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

banana prawns

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodsncods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2017 at 6:38am
no beam trawlers working the bay would make a big difference i reckon. i clean every one i catch and havn't seen any signs of white spot. a lot more fish activity around the schools of prawns as well, tailor, jew, flathead, big pike eels and hairtails. going to be good fishing in a month or so.........mick
BEER IS PROOF THAT GOD LOVES US AND WANTS US TO BE HAPPY!!!
rodsncods View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodsncods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 4:53pm
rain  like this every couple of weeks between now and christmas, then a bit more around the begining of february, the makings of lots of sweet chilli prawns.......mick
rodsncods View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodsncods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2018 at 7:34pm
it has started, mate got good prawn yesterday and today. bit early but hey get them while you can. might poke around and have a look wed/thur.......mick
rodsncods View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodsncods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2021 at 3:04am
heading out this morning to give them a go. heard yesterday they got them on the high and low tide in the same place. going with a mate , so i'm a passenger for once. being the aussie day holiday the ramps will be kaos and the water will be like a washing machine Confused. . . . .mick
rodsncods View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodsncods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2021 at 7:50am
hahahahahaha, what a laugh. got to the boat ramp, let me just say, a lot of people have not got a clue, have no brains or just don't give a rats. un-rigging on the ramp, holding their craft sideways on the ramp, cutting in front of boaties waiting their turn, not moving along (thirty metres of beach next to the ramp ). loading the boats, jets-skis, having a drink, putting sun screen and bug spray on and just standing around like stale bottles of piss. mike and i just looked at each other and said , see you later. i got there at 5.30, all good , by 10 to 6, mayhem and this afternoon it will be the same but in reverse. might go back and watch the circus again. total stupidity. . . . .mick
Luc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2021 at 11:36am
Never launch the boat on weekends and public holidays, one of the perks of being retired.

As you said, great entertainment, makes you wonder how many got their licenses!!
L4
rodsncods View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodsncods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2021 at 7:15pm
but went back this arvo, got the boat past the ring master and got three parts of a bucket of prawns. . . . .mick
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2021 at 7:50pm
Gee I miss the shananigans on the Brisbane boat ramps ..... NOT ......
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
hypnos View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hypnos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 6:08am
bribie is the same luc - i dont go out on weekends or holidays - i leave it to the terrorists ( tourists ) cheers
bazz
a wife & a steady job are a handicap to the serious fisherman !!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic