Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > Mencho
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bass on small goanna and herring

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Mencho Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darcymenchin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bass on small goanna and herring
    Posted: 20 Sep 2012 at 8:24pm

darcymenchin View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Mencho Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darcymenchin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2012 at 8:32pm
had a couple of hours up the river today and gave the small goanna a run and also a nice black and silver herring,
and achieved a couple of nice Bass,not world beaters but they pulled like a train .A great way to kill a couple of hours in the sun.
Regards Darcy.

Darby View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fishaholic Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2012 at 8:43pm
I reckon you have shaken the bugs out of the new outfit Darcy, well doneThumbs Up
kinda like the BH pattern on that herring too Clap
Brad
"If you are going to have fun with your rod.. get some wood

bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2012 at 9:47pm
ClapGO the herrin Clapregards bob
Mal Vader View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mal Vader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2012 at 12:14am
Great stuff, Darcy. Thumbs Up
DARK LORD
In Space, no-one can hear you SCREAM!
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Mencho Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darcymenchin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2012 at 8:08am
Hi Brad ,
I too do like that pattern on a lot of my lures but I cant take credit for it as it is a lot like the Bounty Hunter pattern but it is one that seems to work a treat .And yes the new outfit is going ok as well the reel is a new Pfleuger with a magnesium body and rotor and rod is one of those nano technology abu ,I  like them both as  they are a good combo.
Regards Darcy.

tooch View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Twitchy Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tooch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2012 at 8:30am
Well done Darcy, you're really getting your monies worth out of the new reel..SmileSmileSmileSmile...Pete.
I'd rather be fishing with

SNAFU View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
RIPP-N LURES

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNAFU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2012 at 7:43am
Good stuff there darcy...we will have to get the Bulladelah trip happening...

Mick!!!
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2012 at 1:56pm
IAM in mick with bells on broWinkregards bob
Mal Vader View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mal Vader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2012 at 8:57pm
Let the LOONY know too. I'm IN. Thumbs UpFishing
DARK LORD
In Space, no-one can hear you SCREAM!
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Mencho Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darcymenchin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2012 at 7:47pm
Hi all,
I took my two girls back to the Bass spot last Tuesday and tied on the mini goanna that caught the fish on the last trip ,well we let the lures back  kicked the motor into drive and bang two fish on my daughter who did not hook up went to wind in her lure as we pulled in the first two and she hooked one as well I thought this might be one of those memorable days that only comes around once in a while ,,,well in three we managed over 30 good sized Bass with my second youngest daughter catching 15 of these 30ish ,she was stoked to say the least  I dont think I can get the boat out again without her saying Im coming too.
It was a good couple of hours spent on the water .
Regards Darcy.

D.Dads View Drop Down
Ron Davies Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D.Dads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2012 at 8:04pm
excellent few hours it is only natural your girl wood out fish you they always do Ron
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2012 at 8:41pm
great stuff darcy........treasure those moments mate, before long we will all be old and fishing kidless....wont be the same i reckon.
Jas
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
Red Hunter View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Red Hunter Fishing Rods

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2012 at 6:10am
Great stuff Darcy , I would think your Bass are like our JPs , sooo much fun . Thumbs Up
SNAFU View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
RIPP-N LURES

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNAFU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2012 at 7:11am
Ya daug has done well mate...30 bass how good is that Clap

Mick!!!
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2022 at 9:04pm
MENCHOS herrings kill the bass top shelf luresClapClapClapClap
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic