Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > SA Lures > Bill Jackson
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bills master piece

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Red Hunter Fishing Rods

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bills master piece
    Posted: 18 Oct 2012 at 7:00pm
Wow , guys I had a nice little surprice at the post office today , heres how it goe's , I check the mail box and there is  this  mail tube , whats that I am thinking , any way off to the bank I go , bit of a bloody queue , so I open the tube ,   now old mate Bill said he had a popper for me , and low and behold out comes a popper , BLOODY AWESOME , and to top it off the bloke behind me was deckie off a game boat , mate he says that is a bloody good looking popper who makes them  , some old codger I know from down south I reply , Bill I have used a lot of poppers over the years and this one is right up there with the best . Thank you  Ian 
Powelly View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Powell Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Powelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2012 at 8:40pm
Nice little Bream popper that Bill's made for you, Ian.

He's a clever boy.  That popper looks sensationalClapClap

Cheers

Travers
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2012 at 12:28am
geez Bill you are a man of many talents, thats a very respectable popper!ClapThumbs Up
2RODS View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2RODS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2012 at 12:52am
Awesome looking popper... Reminds me of a red apple... Our GT's would love it
SNAFU View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
RIPP-N LURES

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNAFU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2012 at 6:58am
WOW that is a nice looking popper there Red..well done there Bill

Mick!!!
Seaweed View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
née Capt.Seaweed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seaweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2012 at 10:28am
Billj does a beautiful finish on his lures, this one after the 'Cranky' style of popper, looks too nice to swim.
Seaweed.
"Always Merry and Bright"
bilge View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Bill Jackson Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bilge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2012 at 3:17pm
G'Day Tony you are so right it is a "cranky copy" if you are going to do it copy the best. I love Crankys poppers. I have a set hanging on the door of the rod cupboard. Will see you in a couple of weeks. Billj
The older I get the more I learn.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic