Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > B.J.'s Custom Baits
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bj's Sponsor ABT Bass Electric 2012.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bj's Sponsor ABT Bass Electric 2012.
    Posted: 10 Feb 2012 at 12:05pm
I'm proud to announce that B.J.'s Custom Baits is now an Official Sponsor of the ABT's Bass Electric Series. Not only do I sponsor the event with lure prizes but I've donated the Perpetual Trophy that is pictured in the ABT's Tournament Angler Guide re; AOY trophy........!!! Since the company is about to nationally release a totally new designed spinnerbait that will be advantageous to those whom will overide innuendo and think outside the square they revolve in.......... These spinnerbaits are proven performers in the field, having caught a wide range of targetted fish both in freshwater and salt. They are now being produced for the Barramundi (several nice captures recorded), freshwater cod,yellowbelly,redfin and bass in freshwater plus a host of salties have said g'day to the lures hook as well salmon.tailor and of course flathead readily come to mind, These particular baits have skirts fitted/tied in U.V. mylar,pearl mylar and sparkleflash mylar. There also fitted with quality rabbit fur collars which transmit not only colour but suttle movements that come alive in water which combine with exceptional tough designed and painted heads that has produced a artificial lure that mimicks a water born creature remarkably well! Now for lure lovers members only for a very limited time these spinnerbaits are available at wholesale price which is relatively cheap considering what your investing your dollars with.... Please feel free to P.M. with any questions regarding this post...............B.J.
PatB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PatB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2012 at 10:49am
Well done B.J. on your generous sponsorship. Although I'm not a competetive type no doubt sponsorship is important for such events to add character and depth to such an event to garner interest in potential competitors. Those spinnerbaits sound pretty interesting - looks like youv'e melded your fly tying and lure making skills into producing some hybrids so will be interesting to see a pic of them when they are released. Cheers Pat.
Fool to the bream
pop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2012 at 10:55am
B.J. do you have a catelogue with the Bass size spinnerbaits, I am going to Glenbawn (I think ) soon, I would like to have a look at yours..Nev
A lure without hooks is a Keyring.
doccod View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 10:00am
WinkPop I have a custom range that comprises some 32 colour schemes and can custom make to your requirements. The bass spinnerbaits I'm retailing at the moment come in 2 sizes 1/8th ounce and quarter ounce both baits are fitted with single colorado's but the 1/4oz is also fitted with deep cup hammered/plain coloradoes in gold,black ,silver at the moment. My !/4 is unique in that the top arm is actually shortened so the blade spins in front of the hook. Hooks are eagle claw lazer sharp,swivels and rings are made by worth(best in the world) wire frames are stainless steel,custom chip proof paint with u.v. formula added in head makeup. Please ring me for special price for lurelovers members only on 0400 291 029 any time of the day if I don't answer first time try again straight after,(bit fat to sprint for the phoneLOL) Also I can tie these baits with full rabbit fur zonkers which have proven themselves time and again on glenbawn with big bassWink. I can tie these zonkers in a range of colour combinations (38) and also tie in tiger colours.... Pat B yes you are right hybrid spinnerbaits tied with either sparkleflash uv/rainbow/pearl skirts or 3 tone dyed rabbit fur zonkers. I've also just imported black/white zebra and black/orange tiger styled printed rabbit skins to cut into tailed zonkers plus a range of solid colours to be cut as well. Yes fly tied spinnerbaits mark my words the copying is about to start I guarantee it as already the general angler is sick of silicone skirts that eventually fall apart..........Regards B.J. P.S. for a quick look at the sparkleflash skirts I'm doing look at the thread titled jigs etc and look for my how to thread........B.J.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic