Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Bladerunner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bladerunner & Mini Bladerunner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fishaholic Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bladerunner & Mini Bladerunner
    Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 9:29pm
Leigh Boileau used to work in the Railway Workshops at Ipswich. I knew a guy who used to work with him. Leigh sold the business about 5 or 6? years ago. I think they are still being made by the new owner but haven't seen them around the local shops for a while. There were 2 sizes, Blade Runner and Mini Blade Runner, the mini was dynamite on Bass in the local dam when they schooled up. I think there were 6 colours in the range, but age wearies the brain cells Dead 

........late reflection, 6 colours Red, Yellow, Orange, Blue, White, Black.

Darby
"If you are going to have fun with your rod.. get some wood

TasV View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TasV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2010 at 12:31am
I have one left (a red mini) and it's in a bad way after being put in a tackle box with soft plastics... they've eaten the paint off. My daughter lost my last blue headed one just the other day after warning her that if she doesn't start winding sooner she snag it up Cry. Think I will repaint the red one and give it a new lease of life.

This is what happens to lures kept with soft plastics that get hot Ouch

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic