LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > International Lures > European Fishing Lures > French Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Blue Flopy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
No_Classifieds
No_Classifieds

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frosty567 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blue Flopy
    Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 12:29pm
I have a Flopy collection with around 20 lures in it. I collected these around 10 yrs ago. I am after some information on this Small Blue flopy I have. From what I have read the largest size was made & distributed throughout Australia. This smaller one from what I have read was made for the European market & is somewhat rarer than the large one. You will see from the pictures that it is in perfect condition & the small pamphlet accompanying the lure is all written in French. I was after some opinions on the value of this lure, a large blue one went for $515 on eBay last week. Is this an inflated price, or a true representation of what the rarer Blue Flopy will sell for.
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 3:00pm
In my personal opinion, that is a grossly over inflated price that I think the buyer will regret as time goes by.
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic