LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > Oar-Gee
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Both Timber?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Both Timber?
    Posted: 02 Jul 2013 at 6:56pm
Hi Guys,

Just need some help on the top lure. The bottom one is definately timber as it can see the glued in hangers and no lines under the body. The top one has much thicker hangers with paint on them and a slight line under the body. Both have the name written underneath. I suspect the top one is plastic but just need some confirmation. Thanks
Bigriver View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Kneller Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2013 at 7:11pm
I suggest the top one is blown foam Kris, I have never seen any of Wayne's timber lures that had the eyelets glued in before painting. Try the hot needle in the bum trick! Cheers Paul.
Oldman View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide

Beta Tester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oldman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2013 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by Bigriver Bigriver wrote:

I suggest the top one is blown foam Kris, I have never seen any of Wayne's timber lures that had the eyelets glued in before painting. Cheers Paul.

Thanks paul.
Nice bit of info. 
Always kept away from Wayne's "later" lures because its very hard to tell from a pic.
Laurie
kris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2013 at 8:01pm
Cheers Paul
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic