LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lure Market > Classifieds > Lures Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Brad May's Majik Lures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Timl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brad May's Majik Lures
    Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 9:05pm
Hi all, just seeing what Majik lures are around? Brought a few and they have now easily become my favourite lure. Cheers.
Timothy Lowe
adrian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 2:29pm
not many for sale these days ,but im taking it that you have bought the ones you have of brad, have got a lot myself but none for sale ,keeping them for my collection, I do still use a couple chasing barra,jacks,and king salmon
Fysshe Salmon View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Fysshe Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fysshe Salmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 7:32pm
Brad has a few for sale of Facebook at the moment.
Fysshe
Timl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 10:17pm
I brought from Brad from the lure site on Fb. Just wanted to see what else is out there that Brad doesn't have any more. They great lures but what I have found is that those who have them don't want to part with them :-) and I can't blame them lol.
Timothy Lowe
adrian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 7:11am
My first commercial sale of lures sold under the name of "Majik" lures was in April 1995 and were sold to Warwick outdoors Sportscene. This original range of lures included 3 designs in 3 colours, This expanded over the next few years into 25 different lure designs. There are even lures that are not included in that number which I forgot I even made. This included a wooden MULGAR 19cm long in a pattern different to the model most people are familiar with. They did not feature Flared gills just a straight body. Only 20 were made and a batch of 16 were sold to Lee's Marine and Tackle in Weipa Qld. If anyone has one of those I would be happy to here from you ."Majik lures" ceased business in 2003 but I still have sets of the old models available for collectors. Please send me a message on the links available for prices and details. In the meantime here are some colour charts and some photo's of some of my lure range. The last 3 pics i have posted are of the colour range

adrian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 7:22am
just a few of my collection
adrian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 7:26am
adrian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 7:41am
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 7:30am
Just a few there. Good looking collection
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic