LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lure Making > Make your own Fishing Lures > Lures you have made
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bream Crab

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bream Crab
    Posted: 03 Mar 2019 at 6:01pm
In the spirit of waste not want not, I had a very small bit of offcut wood that I figured I could shape into a crab to throw at bream. A 00 ball sinker, some legs from 50lb leader, a bit of foam, and 100% inspiration from a cranka crab. It self corrects on the fall and the claws float up at rest. Now to throw it across some flats or around a bridge pylon!

34 South
Danny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2019 at 6:08pm
That’s a great idea. Congratulations on making one cracker of a crab.
Dan
Chep Buxley View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chep Buxley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2019 at 6:54pm
Let us know how you go! Looks good!
Danny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 8:16am
Love this. 
A lot of good Barra recently have spat out crabs on the floor of the boat. In thought cranka crab straight away. But how could they ever be strong enough to hold any Barra. Make them yourself of coarse. 
Great work. Hope it’s catching for you. 
Dan
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic