LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > Vic Lures > JJs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Brought this today

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jedgpz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brought this today
    Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 8:21pm
Brought this today at my local Tackle shop.
Have never seen this on a Stumpjumper before.  I have a few that I fish ;)
It is a new colour.  SJ101 
Any info on this would be appreciated 
Yatesdavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yatesdavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 9:35pm
It's the complete angler logo.
Cheers
Dave.
Dave
Jedgpz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jedgpz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 9:40pm
Thanks Dave,

That is interesting as I got it at a tackle world store ?

Cheers Jed
Ducks View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ducks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 10:24pm
Has the store rebranded recently?
Might have been stock that was in the shop over a transition?
Jedgpz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jedgpz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 10:28pm
Hey Ducks no it has been a tackle world store as long as I have known it.  
I will ask them next time I am in there.  
Big smile
Ducks View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ducks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 10:48pm
Hmmmm... Maybe it was painted up as a Compleat Angler exclusive colour and the order fell through and they got distributed everywhere. Maybe it was an accidental sticker or a packaging error. Could be anything really I suppose.
Jedgpz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jedgpz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by Ducks Ducks wrote:

Hmmmm... Maybe it was painted up as a Compleat Angler exclusive colour and the order fell through and they got distributed everywhere. Maybe it was an accidental sticker or a packaging error. Could be anything really I suppose.

we do have a complete angler as well.  it is not a sticker and under the clear.  
I love the colour I reckon it will be a Cod catcher.  

Jedgpz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jedgpz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 3:55pm
Emailed Gillies to ask what the go with this one was and the reply was that the color is an exclusive colour to Trelly's fishing world and the oversea's factory put the wrong logo on.  Trelly choose to sell them any way.
Cheers Jed

Kimo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 5:28pm
Just rang Trelly`s and bought 4 one of each color
wont hurt to put them away, not sure if Complete Angela will ever get some done and put them out, If they do I have 4 more stump jumper lures and if they don`t I have 4 with 1 of logos
Kimo   
Jedgpz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jedgpz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by Kimo Kimo wrote:

Just rang Trelly`s and bought 4 one of each color
wont hurt to put them away, not sure if Complete Angela will ever get some done and put them out, If they do I have 4 more stump jumper lures and if they don`t I have 4 with 1 of logos
Kimo   

I dont think they will get done in those colours again as they are exclusive colours to Trelly's 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic