LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > Stuckey
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Catalogue Reference Photos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Catalogue Reference Photos
    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 at 6:03pm
While recently working on putting together a set of timber Stuckey 6cm minnows I soon discovered that quite a few of the 26 colour patterns that are depicted in the Stuckey Catalogue have only minor differences and trying to distinguish between them can take some sorting.

As well, some of the colour patterns when viewed in real life looked significantly different to how they appear in the catalogue, at least to my eyes. Hopefully the photos below may prove helpful as additional reference material for anyone else looking to put together a set of Peter's lures.

Obviously, should anyone feel that there is an issue with my numbering then I would greatly appreciate you drawing my attention to it. As well, should anyone have any knowledge relating to the two missing numbers(#8 and #13) in the Catalogue then it would be great if you could share the details.

Regards,
Col

hhh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hhh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2024 at 12:54pm
Great post thanks

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic