LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > International Lures > North American Fishing Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CircleVbait Lures - Verlon Caudill

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
goldtrev68 View Drop Down
Ex Member.
Ex Member.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldtrev68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2012 at 9:02pm
my Verlons lures
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2012 at 9:17pm
You're a lucky man Trev - just great as always from Verlon. Martin
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2012 at 3:48pm
well folks look what i scored todayBig smile

these little guys are Verlons ''Humpy'' lures ,they're only little lures at 45mm or so long but boy are the bass going to love these.they're gold foil on one side and silver foil on the other and really really nice,thanks Verlon mate!ClapBig smile

Ex Member.
Ex Member.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldtrev68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2012 at 4:26pm
Yes I agree they will smash the bass,,I have maybe 50 of Verlons lures,they are a great lure but Verlon is even greater,,I just can not bring myself to get his lures wet,,its his fault the shirts take so long it so hard to design shirts with a fist full of his snake skin lures in my hands,,in a couple of weeks I will post his lures that I have I am just waiting for something SPECIAL but can say no more for the room has other eyes,,,Gary
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2012 at 7:06pm
yes the hillbilly does a great lure....ive got a lot of his early lures..... and they still catch fish.....I love em and so do Aussie Bass.
JAS
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
CircleVbaits View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
CircleVbait Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CircleVbaits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2012 at 11:56pm
Thanks Lurelovers for the nice comments, coming from craftsmen as yourselves is a great honor for me.
The best to Y'all,
Verlon
Baitman
ropes.basstard View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Asian Lures Guide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ropes.basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2012 at 12:10am
Verlon,

As usual, looking real good.Clap
Hi I'm Ropes and I'm addicted to fishing lures.
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
CircleVbait Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CircleVbaits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2012 at 12:22am
Originally posted by goldtrev68 goldtrev68 wrote:

Yes I agree they will smash the bass,,I have maybe 50 of Verlons lures,they are a great lure but Verlon is even greater,,I just can not bring myself to get his lures wet,,its his fault the shirts take so long it so hard to design shirts with a fist full of his snake skin lures in my hands,,in a couple of weeks I will post his lures that I have I am just waiting for something SPECIAL but can say no more for the room has other eyes,,,Gary

G'morning Gary, will try to get them in the mail today.
The best to Y'all,
Verlon
Baitman
Ex Member.
Ex Member.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldtrev68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2012 at 1:52pm
Mate I wish you were my neighbour,,no mailing time,,but if that was the case no one else would get your lures,,Gary
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 11:59am
these pictures are in another part of the site as well but i thought i should put them here tooWink

Stall Holder
Stall Holder
CircleVbait Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CircleVbaits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2012 at 7:27am
Great pictures Chris, they make the lures and knife look better than they really are.
Hope you catch huge fish on the lures.
Verlon
Baitman
edzard View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Ollie's Stingrays

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2012 at 9:13pm
Verlon the Magician!!! Beautiful lures from a true Gentleman, your very lucky Chris to have something so unique like that timber knife.
Very niceClapClap

Ollie
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2012 at 11:28pm
absolutely Ollie ,you just dont see anything like this here do you?.Verlon i'm hoping to pin some nice Bass and yellowbelly with your lures ,they're little beautiesThumbs Up
hazmail View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Rayna Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hazmail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2012 at 7:33pm
I have a couple of these-- Your output, quality and range is amazing Verlon- You obviously enjoy what your craft.
pete
   'RAYNA' ---Free Range Lures
peterayn@yahoo.com.au
Mal Vader View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mal Vader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2012 at 7:36am
Dolly? You're definitely twisted, Verlon. Wacko
I know why we click now! Thumbs Up
DARK LORD
In Space, no-one can hear you SCREAM!
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
CircleVbait Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CircleVbaits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2012 at 11:06am
Originally posted by Malcohol Malcohol wrote:

Hey Mate, one day while making lures I heard Dolly Partin singing on the radio and got the ideal to make a Dolly lure. I caught a bass on one while tuning it.
Verlon
Baitman
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2012 at 11:40am
it would have been a male fishLOL
Red Hunter View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Red Hunter Fishing Rods

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2012 at 12:29pm
I like them all , but best of all I love the frog skins , Thumbs Up
p.j. View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
P.J's Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p.j. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2012 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by CircleVbaits CircleVbaits wrote:

Originally posted by Malcohol Malcohol wrote:

Hey Mate, one day while making lures I heard Dolly Partin singing on the radio and got the ideal to make a Dolly lure. I caught a bass on one while tuning it.
Verlon
Verlon
Could porberly get a good Pike on the one you gave my Wife (if i stole it with out she new) But not sure it is worth the "beaten up" i will get when she finds out OuchOuchOuchOuchWinkLOL
P.J. LURES
SO SMOKING HOT
EVEN CUSTOM DOGS LIKE THEM
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
CircleVbait Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CircleVbaits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2012 at 11:53pm
Per, I would not advise you to try. You would not look good with two black eyes.
The best to Y'all,
Verlon
Baitman
p.j. View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
P.J's Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p.j. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2012 at 3:09am
Originally posted by CircleVbaits CircleVbaits wrote:

Per, I would not advise you to try. You would not look good with two black eyes.
The best to Y'all,
Verlon
Verlon
i am very tempted. two black eyes, The key suddently dont fit the front door, the Kids living with mom, and i have to move to a very small apartment.
But get the chance to get a pike on a Circle V Dolly Lure. As i said : i am tempted mate, i am tempted a lot LOLLOLLOLLOL
P.J. LURES
SO SMOKING HOT
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2012 at 12:57pm
i'd bite dolly if i were a pikeLOL,hey Verlon you should make a Dolly with a fishskin bikini and boobs that are articulateLOLWink
Mal Vader View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mal Vader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 1:21am
Silicon Wonderland.
DARK LORD
In Space, no-one can hear you SCREAM!
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
CircleVbait Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CircleVbaits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 2:06am
Originally posted by puglee62 puglee62 wrote:

i'd bite dolly if i were a pikeLOL,hey Verlon you should make a Dolly with a fishskin bikini and boobs that are articulateLOLWink

Hey Chris, don't give me more ideals!!!!!!
Come to think of it, that is a good ideal....
Thanks Chris,
Verlon
Baitman
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2013 at 1:22pm
well i scored a couple more from Master luremaker Caudill today ,hooboy my circleV collection is looking very niceBig smile. cheers for these Verlon,just wondering what timber you used on the crayfish?

RAVA View Drop Down
Industry Member
Industry Member
AkLures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RAVA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2013 at 2:58pm
Wow don't they look great ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap well done Verlon excellent as always mateThumbs Up
Fish hate me!!!

Cheers Gary
p.j. View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
P.J's Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p.j. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2013 at 6:02pm
Lucky feller you are Thumbs Up
Just love the Lures Verlon makes. Thy are both well made and great Fish takers.

Every body that have a chance to Fish/collect Circle V Lures should fell very priveliged
I got 4 Circle Vés some time ago. Verlon have being so kind to costum make them in shallow version, so thy suit my back yard. And i cant wait till the Winther is over, so i can get some fish fore Verlon

P.J. LURES
SO SMOKING HOT
ropes.basstard View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Asian Lures Guide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ropes.basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2013 at 6:31pm
I seriously love Verlon's lures. That craw has my interest as well. C'mon Verlon what is it made from?
Hi I'm Ropes and I'm addicted to fishing lures.
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
CircleVbait Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CircleVbaits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2013 at 3:21am
Thanks Lurelovers for the nice comments.
Chris and Paul, the timber is "Buckeye", some is white with a brown streak and some is white with black streak.
The best to Y'all,
Verlon
Baitman
fletch View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Kuttafurra Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2013 at 7:52am
Awesome lures verlon    . That timber looks great .... Cheers Aaron
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2013 at 11:42am
it looks a bit like marble .hey Verlon i will start those other lures todayWink
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2013 at 7:34pm
More great lures from Verlon, fantastic mate, very tempted to keep mine away from the water - but still want to prove their pedigree so - into the depths they will go (albeit very very gingerly).
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
Powelly View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Powell Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Powelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2013 at 9:08pm
I received these 2 sensational lures from Verlon, earlier this year.  The trout skin covering on the popper intrigues me. Sure beats a paint job!  Thumbs Up

Thanks Verlon.

Cheers

Travers
Ex Member.
Ex Member.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldtrev68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2013 at 9:43pm
I will have to put some more photo`s up of Verlon`s work as the collection has grown some what since the out of focus pictures I put up before.....got about 60 lures now,,,,snake,frog,trout,crappie skins.....also nudes,foil,painted & a set of bites,,,snake,trout & frog.....some of my fav lures.....great lure maker but a better person.....Gary
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2014 at 8:18am
I recently got this little Pauly Shad from Verlon(thanks Maaaate! ).He's done this one a bit differently to his usual lures as he's made it Aussie style,its nudie carved from Buckeye with very tidy hand twisted hangers and he's coated it in clear rather than his usual envirotex type epoxy.its a little stunner I'm not sure if I'll fish this one
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic