Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > B.J.'s Custom Baits
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

cod spinnerbaits by bj's.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cod spinnerbaits by bj's.
    Posted: 12 Aug 2011 at 2:34pm
Just a small sample of my feral baitz range for cod if your interested just P.M. for details.
wrapper View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Wrapper Baits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wrapper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 10:58pm
1 oz have to be good for trolling and casting in the lakes around here ! , brass and copper blades all the go with dirty or cloudy water , Clap good cod spinnerbait
cheers wrapper

Darby View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fishaholic Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2011 at 5:54pm
Got a selection of these spinnerbaits as part of a lure swap, and I have to say they are right up there with the best from locals and overseas, and I've seen a few that never made the shops here.
Brian's use of natural furs is not common with commercial baits and I applaud him for going slightly left of centre with his thinking and producing a quality product as a result. Clap
and he not a bad poet either Wink

Cheers Brad

"If you are going to have fun with your rod.. get some wood

doccod View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 4:26pm
WinkThanks for the plug Brad,Big things are happening now on this front! My Sponsored Fisherman in Mr Dave (Kiwi) Trinder Has finished on top of the points leader board again this year and I'm proud to say my designed spinnerbaits have proven themselves at many tournament venues throughout the competition range. I must congratulate the gentleman that beat dave by 200grams weight to take out the Angler of the Year trophy and of course the eight other competitors that finished in front of him on Grand final day! The Trinder Bass Flash series is about to be released publically by magazine editorial and this series was created from imput by dave as to the final released product in the 1/4 oz version. Already many Qld bass fishers have demonstrated a great like for the new 1/4ounce bass flash as its radical design and profile will change the way people view what a spinnerbait should be constructed/appears like!!!! The above piccies of the feral baitz range will change soon as these baits have also changed in makeup and performance. Once again the new cod baits to be released will have local cod guru's talking! I'm aware some people on this board are long overdue some lures from a previous swap my apoligies to the people concerned but its taken me 2 yrs to design a bass lure that I'm comfortable in releasing as a bass weapon. With this now done a number of baits designed for bass are being constructed for this person plus sea water jigs that have seen/been successful on snapper,lizards,jew,kings etc.etc etc. Also on this front is my new lineup of saltwater spinnerbaits that have successfully recorded captures on lge bar cod,snapper etc!!!!! Any more info needed just P.M. me. Look out for these products in a store near you.........B.J. 
doccod View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 12:05pm
WinkNow my "Jewie Jigs" just caught 2 bronze whaler sharks only pups but on a paternoster that was also armed with succulent bait and the sharks took the jig,Go figure that one out folks!!!!!!...B.J.
doccod View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 12:18pm
Wink Don't forget for all your custom fishing jigs and spinnerbaits please contact me through this thread......B.J.
doccod View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2011 at 12:05pm
WinkWrapper raised an interesting point in the above,Blade colours!!!!! Lake Mulwala I would have thought would be tannin stained water thats why copper and brass coloured blades work so well down there!  Also nickel/silver blades have always worked for me in dirty muddy water which in itself is a contradiction to what all the "gurus" are saying.......B.J.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic