LURELOVERSâ„¢ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lure Market > LureLovers.com Cottage Industry Lure Market > Kneller Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Crucian 100FD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Kneller Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Crucian 100FD
    Posted: 16 Dec 2016 at 2:04pm
Last batch of lures for 2016 and I reckon it's good one ( but I am a bit biased ðŸ˜‰) The Crucian (carp) 100DF is aimed squarely at the Murray cod lure fishos, 100mm long white beech body, council spade sized 1.5mm poly bib and 200lb stainless wire hook hangers. Plenty of meat on the bones on this lure so it will handle heavy weight Owner ST66's ( or similar) without altering the action. Should hit around 6 metres on the troll and around 65 to 70% of that cast and retrieve. Casts like a bullet off medium/heavy bait cast or spin gear, they are up on my store now. I just realised I forgot to ad, the orange and Dark Green and the Fire Tiger ones are reduced a couple of dollars as I accidentally used crackle finish in the black, old and forgetful, picked up the wrong paint, Doh! The lures are fine just a little crazing in the black, the clear coat covers it though
Also have a very small run (15 in total) of a scaled down version the Crucian 80FD, cracking little lure which I will make more of next year, also made from white beech, large 1.5mm poly bib and 200lb wire, great smaller water/creek cod lure. As there is only 15 of them I am not putting them up on the store, if you are keen on one please PM me, they are $25.00ea,  cheers Paul
http://australianlureshop.com.au/knellerlures/

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic