LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > Custom Crafted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Custom Crafted Lures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tak35bne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Custom Crafted Lures
    Posted: 29 Aug 2016 at 5:38pm
How can a novice tell by looking at a lure if you have bought a vintage Hammerhead on its card or a recently made lure on an older card? I bought a hammerhead that was sold as vintage which I took to be old and/or a collectible but a person I have spoken to tells me it's a recently made lure.

Will add a picture for comment and there is nothing stamped etc on the bottom of the lure or the bib. If you need more pictures let me know.

Thoughts appreciated.

Dave

monty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2016 at 1:31pm
Lure is defently a new lure and can be bought today. I suggest you have a look through the custom crafted section on this site to get a better idea. After twenty years or more collecting these lures I might be able to help if you wish. Pm me if you do,Cheers
MONTY
tak35bne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tak35bne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2016 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by monty monty wrote:

Lure is defently a new lure and can be bought today. I suggest you have a look through the custom crafted section on this site to get a better idea. After twenty years or more collecting these lures I might be able to help if you wish. Pm me if you do,Cheers

Thanks mate, will PM you with an additional question if I may.

Dave
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic