LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > International Lures > Asian Lures > Japanese Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daiwa TD Vibration Woofer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daiwa TD Vibration Woofer
    Posted: 22 Nov 2014 at 9:00pm
Hi all
Daiwa are producing the TD Woofer's again.  I did not try them first time around.  However, I did read on a forum that they were good, or was it one particular color...can't remember.  Has anyone used them...for cod and yellas? I have purchased a few to try at some point.  In a nutshell, if they are spectacular I am going to 'stockpile' them! Smile  Never know how long they will be around for!  At $19.95 from the local Compleat Angler, I'm guessing that's not a bad price for a store (don't do too much online purchasing).
thanks in advance
Jim
rodsncods View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodsncods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2014 at 4:27am
don't know what they look like, got a photo.......mick
BEER IS PROOF THAT GOD LOVES US AND WANTS US TO BE HAPPY!!!
Rod Bender View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2014 at 6:52am
Similar to the Jackall TN lures (the woofers I have are 65mm/16 gram)...just cheaper here!  I have no doubt they will catch fish...just looking for something that is outstanding!Wink  The fact you need a pic tells may they may not have been that popular!
cheers
Jim

rodsncods View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodsncods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2014 at 10:13am
along the same lines as a jackal doozer,haven't used them myself, but i know a good cod fisherman that does.....mick
BEER IS PROOF THAT GOD LOVES US AND WANTS US TO BE HAPPY!!!
lead lure View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lead lure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2014 at 1:35pm
The Jackal doozer works very well on cod.
My small TT vibrations are made by Jackall Brothers but not sure on current models
Cheers Graeme
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic