LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lure Market > Charitable Auctions/Sales
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dart up for Grabs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keith2372 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dart up for Grabs
    Posted: 27 Oct 2014 at 9:37pm

I'm putting up for raffle an unused Tenterfield Dart lure by Trevor McFeeters. This dart is out of my personal collection and it has never even had hooks put on. It's not something I ever thought I would ever part with, but this cause is very close to my heart as my wife suffers from Multiple Sclerosis. Our family friends' brave 11yr old girl (Lani) is sacrificing her hair to help raise money to find a cure for M.S.
So for every $10.00 donation on the site below

https://give.everydayhero.com/au/Lani

You will receive 1 ticket (e.g. $100 donated = 10 tickets)
These donation are 100% tax deductible.
After you have made your payment, the site gives you a chance to leave a comment. In the comment, please leave your name, best contact number and put the word LURE beside it. There is a formal Fundraising Dinner on the 8th of November 2014 where Lani will shave her hair off. I will get Lani to draw the ticket at the dinner and the winner will be contacted by me, the following day.
Please help Lani make a difference, and maybe win a unused and signed Tenterfield Dart.
Thanks Keith
P.s if you have any Questions you can contact me keith2372@gmail.com

keith2372 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keith2372 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2014 at 10:07pm
Winner will be posted as well
steiny View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2014 at 6:59am
That is a beautiful lure Keith, and a great cause!

That colour should bring some interest!
cheers steiny
keith2372 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keith2372 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2014 at 7:34am
Thanks I just hope people get on board. We have spent the last month in hospital fighting this disease having nearly lost my wife in the process. So I thought by parting with this lure it may help Lani reach her target and help find a cure.
Cheers Keith
steiny View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2014 at 4:42pm
$50 donated.

Good luck Keith!
cheers steiny
keith2372 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keith2372 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2014 at 6:16pm
Thanks very much Darren, there are five tickets with your name on them. So far you are the only one in the draw to win this Tenterfield Dart.
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2014 at 6:36pm
Hi Kieth,

I have moved your thread to the charitable auctions/sales section which might help raise it's visibility, I hope the fundraiser is a huge success.

Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
Aussbasstony View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussbasstony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2014 at 6:48pm
Keith I clicked on the link earlier to donate but wanted so many questions, can I just PayPal you and I'll j mp on board
keith2372 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keith2372 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2014 at 7:09pm
Thanks for that I tried to post it in there and it wouldn't let me.
Yes Tony if you or anyone just want to paypal me and leave your details on my paypal I can pass on the donation and get you in the draw for the lure. My details are keithmcfeeters@yahoo.com.au
Thanks again and hope to get heaps of support a this odds all to help my wife.
Keith
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussbasstony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2014 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by keith2372 keith2372 wrote:

Thanks for that I tried to post it in there and it wouldn't let me.
Yes Tony if you or anyone just want to paypal me and leave your details on my paypal I can pass on the donation and get you in the draw fit the lure. My details are keithmcfeeters@yahoo.com.au
Thanks again and hope to get heaps of support a this odds all to help my wife.
Keith

That is your Paypal Address ?
keith2372 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keith2372 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2014 at 7:25pm
Yes
keithmcfeeters@yahoo.com.au
hooknose View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hooknose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2014 at 7:28pm
Got some from me Keith, $50 on the way via paypal. Will pm you my details cheers Steve R
MAN I LOVE FISHING ! ! !
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussbasstony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2014 at 7:30pm
DONE ! 
keith2372 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keith2372 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2014 at 7:52pm
Thanks very much Steve and Tony your tickets are in the draw. And Lani will be over the moon with your support guys.
keith2372 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keith2372 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2014 at 8:36pm
Thanks very much Carl Grist for your donation your tickets are in the draw.
Good luck
Lure-Nut View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder

Tonk Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lure-Nut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2014 at 7:48am
Hi Keith, well done and a great cause.

Have donated via the website and encourage others to grab a lure out of their collection, sell it and donate the funds back to Lani's fundraising venture Thumbs Up

Cheers

Rob
Tonk Lures
keith2372 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keith2372 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2014 at 1:23pm
Thanks Rob for the support. She is a very brave young girl and all because she wants to help my wife sam get better. what a inspiration she is.
If anyone wants to donate a lure at it let me know it would be greatly appreciated.
keith2372 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keith2372 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2014 at 7:14pm
There are only 30 tickets in the draw so far. so to the people that have kindly donated you are in for a great chance of winning this lure.
Strangalures View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangalures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2014 at 9:28pm
Nice cause Keith and Well done to you Lani
If every body can try and buy just buy 1 ticket they will raise a lot for a great cause
Good luck with everything guys
Regards Rick
Fish Choking Lures :)
keith2372 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keith2372 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2014 at 9:44pm
Thanks to Rick,Grant,peter,Rob and Briony for there donation.
It only take one ticket to win this great lure and help a great cause. Thanks again
Keith
keith2372 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keith2372 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2014 at 7:24pm
$10 per ticket, go in the draw to win a dart by Trevor McFeeters.
beesknees View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beesknees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2014 at 2:21pm
Made donation into your paypal account. Regards Ian
Thoughts are with you.
keith2372 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keith2372 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2014 at 7:08pm
Thanks very much Ian, I have forward on your donation, and your tickets are in the draw.
Once again thanks for your generous donation.
Good luck
Keith
Steve B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 10:48am
I just donated. All the best with this worthy cause.
Cheers Steve
keith2372 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keith2372 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 6:25pm
Thanks very much Steve for your kind donation. your tickets are in the draw.
Thanks to everyone that has donated, Lani is well on her way of reaching her $10,000 target. If you haven't got your tickets yet and would like to get some, follow the link above or send me a message and I can help you to get your tickets.
The Tenterfield Dart will be drawn this Saturday night.
Once again thanks to everyone for there kind donations, and well wishes. I know it's a tough time of the year but the support from everyone has been overwhelming.
There is also a auction in the charity section for two lures made and donated by Carl Grist, with all proceeds going to help Lani with her brave venture.
keith.
keith2372 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keith2372 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2014 at 6:43am
Last tickets today 5pm. So if you havn't got your $10. Ticket yet is not too late.
The lure will be drawn and won tonight.
Good luck everyone.
keith2372 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keith2372 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2014 at 10:38am
congratulations to the lucky winner of the Tenterfield Dart Juhn Ducksbury.
I would also like to thank everyone that donated to help Lani to raise money for MS research. Lani set a target of $10,000 and it looks like she is going to blow that out of the water with $12,000. Lani shaved her hair off last night that she has been growing for 11yrs, she has donated the hair to make wigs for children with cancer.
what a brave young girl the future looks great with people like Lani coming through.
thanks again everyone for helping make this happen.
keith
Ducks View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ducks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2014 at 2:51pm
I guess maybe I'm going to have to be a lure collector now...
I didn't really expect to win, I just figured any 11 year old girl who is brave enough to shave her head deserved the support.

EDIT: ps. How embarrassing, misspelling my own name...
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussbasstony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2014 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by Ducks Ducks wrote:

I guess maybe I'm going to have to be a lure collector now...
I didn't really expect to win, I just figured any 11 year old girl who is brave enough to shave her head deserved the support.

EDIT: ps. How embarrassing, misspelling my own name...

Congrats Ducks and it was for a good cause,    Enjoy the stunning lure you won as a side bonus as.... yes the young girl was a champion for her efforts. 

Cheers Tony 
Ducks View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ducks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2014 at 7:56pm
I'm looking forward to seeing what all the fuss is about :-D
dingo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2014 at 9:19pm
Well done Ducks and to all that donated. Great effort Keith & Lani happy to help.
Straight to the poolroom Ducks.Clap
gdm
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2014 at 9:54pm
Bloody ducks....he won a big raffle last year!
And I overlooked this post.....been busy :(
Well done to all that contributed....
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic