Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Dave Pearce
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

designs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Dave Pearce Lures and OLM Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pearcey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: designs
    Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 7:39pm
heres a few of my older lures made in the 90s and some recent ones carved out of wood some prototype crystal lures and a boggle eyes, theres a lot of my designs missing , maybe over 10 that i can think of and some good barra tropical lures that worked very well  catching some large queen fish and thread fin salmon and other species that were written up in fishing world in the 90s , pearcey
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 7:56pm
Nice as  DaveThumbs Up
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
Strangalures View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangalures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 8:35pm
Nice Dave
Those little fellas in the last pic Dave look nice mate
And yes I seen the other 2 sexy ones
You've been making some nice lures over the years I hope some of the missing ones find there way back to you

Do you have some of those articles to put up a pic for a read ?
If you come across any please put up for a read Dave
Cheers Rick
Fish Choking Lures :)
Pearcey View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pearcey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 9:10pm
i think rick huckstep said we may get a cover shot of a queen fish over 10 kilos on 1 of my lures ,in fishing world mag , and  sadly a huge thread fin that was lost at the boat, rick said it was a world record, pearcey
reel deal View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reel deal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 10:03pm
Gee Dave, how many of those will be going to Fernvale???Clap

You will sell out before 1 lap of the stalls - get carving ole' chumLOL

wadey
www.reeldealfishing.com.au
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 12:11am
I have a couple of your lures not pictured here Dave ,you are quite welcome to them if it'll help fill your personal collection
Pearcey View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pearcey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 3:17pm
thats very kind of you chris thank you, will pm , rick, did have the fishing world publication it was written by rick huckstep and peter morse but as with most things in the past i never bothered to save as we moved around a lot back then , may be some one here has the fishing world article mid nineties , center spread , would be good to see, as the older i get the past seems more significant, pearcey
fletch View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Kuttafurra Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 3:26pm
Nice ones mate .... I think I have that mag here will have to go through a heap to find but will over a few spare nights and post up for you . Cheers Aaron
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangalures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 3:27pm
You'll have to put up a post asking for that Pearcey people like fletch and screaming reel are good at finding articles you may get lucky.
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangalures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 3:28pm
see
Pearcey View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pearcey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 4:46pm
that would be great aaron, if you find it mate, not for my own self importance but a bit history on lure making , i know martin, horrorhead has caught a meter plus barra on one of my designs and as lure makers we all love to see that our lures catch fish and hopefully big onesLOL LOL pearcey 
Davent View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2013 at 1:42am
Just found this. Its what I love about this site, I bought some crystal minnows at he tackle ware house some years ago, always liked them, gave my last one to Cranky. Now I know who made them!
Red Hunter View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Red Hunter Fishing Rods

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2013 at 7:34am
ClapClapClap Love seeing this stuff , its great to see where you guys started .
Darkside Slayer and Zombie hunter.
hazmail View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Rayna Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hazmail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2013 at 1:33pm
"thats very kind of you chris thank you, will pm , rick, did have the fishing world publication it was written by rick huckstep and peter morse but as with most things in the past i never bothered to save as we moved around a lot back then , may be some one here has the fishing world article mid nineties , center spread , would be good to see, as the older i get the past seems more significant, pearcey "
Nice mix there Pearcy_ try John ('Screamingreel') he is the 'archivist' of every fishing article / book printed since federation.Stern Smile
Pete
   'RAYNA' ---Free Range Lures
peterayn@yahoo.com.au
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangalures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2013 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by fletch fletch wrote:

Nice ones mate .... I think I have that mag here will have to go through a heap to find but will over a few spare nights and post up for you . Cheers Aaron

I know you've been kept very busy Aaron lately , but did you end up having the article
I hope you don't think I'm being rude for asking this Aaron.
I only ask as ill know to keep looking for it or not.
Regards Rick
Screamingreel View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Screamingreel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2013 at 3:25pm
I have tried my 600 odd mags unfortunately failed to locate.

regards John
Pearcey View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pearcey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2013 at 4:13pm
Hey guys, Rick and Peter fished Endyalgout Island with my lures and i think the front page of Fishing World had it as one of the destinations for that month , no biggie though should have kept the mag myself along with all the other old lures, cheers pearcey
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangalures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2013 at 9:30pm
It's no problem to keep an eye out for you Pearcey IDE like to see it and I also like what you make mate
Cheers Rick
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic