LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lure Making > Soft Plastics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dogs Snakes Toads

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toadfrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dogs Snakes Toads
    Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 4:33pm
Well I sprung for some new molds . Got to keep up with the times . Here are the new critters . First pic is a snake head water dog .the 2nd pic is a snake head lizard and the 3rd pic is a snake head toad.
You and I can make a positive difference in someones life every day if only for a moment.
goldtrev68 View Drop Down
Ex Member.
Ex Member.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldtrev68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 4:49pm
Just a question do you have a snakes head snake at all,,Gary
Red Hunter View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Red Hunter Fishing Rods

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 6:35pm
They look good , I can see them working on the water holes up here . Thumbs Up
RAVA View Drop Down
Industry Member
Industry Member
AkLures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RAVA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 8:03pm
I like them real flattie takes there mate Thumbs Up
Fish hate me!!!

Cheers Gary
Darby View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fishaholic Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by goldtrev68 goldtrev68 wrote:

Just a question do you have a snakes head snake at all,,Gary

Confused I reckon a quick snip off of the legs on the lizard would yield a snake headed snake Wink
"If you are going to have fun with your rod.. get some wood

toadfrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toadfrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 9:03pm
I have a 9'' snake and a 4 1/2'' snake.
You and I can make a positive difference in someones life every day if only for a moment.
toadfrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toadfrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 9:12pm
The 9'' snake is a real pain to shoot . The plastic has to be hotter than normal and the mold must be lightly closed or the tail will not shoot completely . Works best if you pull a vacume on on the vent ports. I can do a two color laminate on ant of them as well as paint them with an air brush . Thinking about having a contest winner gets some to try .
goldtrev68 View Drop Down
Ex Member.
Ex Member.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldtrev68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 11:25pm
MAN THAT IS NOT A SNAKE MATE THAT IS A GIANT SPERM,,Gary
Darby View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fishaholic Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 11:54pm
RED BELLY BLACK SNAKE Thumbs Up
"If you are going to have fun with your rod.. get some wood

toadfrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toadfrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 7:17am
Some where on here I already posted my sperm bait . Guess my sperm is getting bigger and stronger . I can do some really crazy stuff . Like impregnating a hackle feather giving it dorsal fins and putting on 3D eyes ect. A red belly black snake is no sweat . I've been debating on a 14'' one . Haven't taken the leap yet . Toss out some suggestions on molds and things like that . Never Know . Might add Toad Frog Baits does not normally sell baits I barter . Trade you this for that type thing . I'm the only one that I know of willing to do that . It can be fun .
RAVA View Drop Down
Industry Member
Industry Member
AkLures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RAVA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 8:19am
That 41/2" snake and the critter with the skirt look the goods mateClap
Fish hate me!!!

Cheers Gary
toadfrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toadfrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 9:15am
The one with the skirt is a wobble head jig craw trailer and skirt . I need to post some pics of the little snakes with different color tails . I put a buzz blade assembly with the  snake 4 1/2'' snakes  Then crank them across logs and lilly pads . What ever is in the water usually takes a whack at it . Black with bone white belly and red , hot pink or orange tail seems to be the most productive .
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic