Forum Home Forum Home > International Lures > Asian Lures > Japanese Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

dragonfly

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Allan Sloman A&B Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barrablaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dragonfly
    Posted: 09 Mar 2012 at 4:30pm
Hi Guy,s just wondering if any members might have an old yozuri dragonfly .They were made in plastic about 1989 to 1992 i think .ThanksAllan
A&B lures
Jigmaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jigmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2012 at 3:08pm
Hi Allan

How are you going mate?

I have two - a blue one with one of the wings missing and a green one still intact but no box.

The wings were extremely brittle and would not stand up at all to any Australian fishing conditions.

Life is like a box of chocolates - so why do I keep losing fillings on the hard centres??
barrablaster View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Allan Sloman A&B Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barrablaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2012 at 7:16pm
Hi Frank ,Hope you are well Thankyou for the reply .Would you be interested in parting with them .Ihave a fancy for them ,and just trying to get a few together and the range of colours,How,s your collecting going .ThanksAllan
A&B lures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic