Forum Home Forum Home > Lure Making > The Luremakers Shed
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Early B/day pressie

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fishaholic Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Early B/day pressie
    Posted: 22 Apr 2012 at 9:02pm
With birthday coming up soon, I jumped the gun and ordered a bigger sander. 150mm disk, 100mm wide belt 375watt.

Bought off ebay, was expecting something light, but this thing is heavy 17kgs worth and if you changed the brand sticker, it could be any number of popular makes. $150 delivered door to door, great value. and I am impressed with it so far. Will speed up a couple of processes no end.

Brad
"If you are going to have fun with your rod.. get some wood

stinger View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2012 at 9:30pm
GE WIZZZZ DARB SHE LOOKS A BEAUTY ONLY 150 BUCKS  CAINT BEAT THAT   WELL DONE.. CHEERS ,,,,,ROD
REMEMBER FOOLS RUSH IN WERE ANGELES FEAR TO TREAD
p.j. View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
P.J's Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p.j. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2012 at 10:11pm
Thats a nice machine Brad.
Not half a lie what you said about the sticker Wink
Mine is also 150mm Disk and 100mm. belt, same weight. Price in store 154$ Motor on mine is 500W thats properly where the 4$ more are.
Have a smaller one with stone in one end i have used to make my spoons on. But thought when starting to make Wooden Lures, better separate. Would not like to start a fire with metal sparks in the Wood dust Stern Smile
P.J. LURES
SO SMOKING HOT
EVEN CUSTOM DOGS LIKE THEM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic