Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > Trevor McFeeters
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Expo 2015 Display - McFeeters

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stall Holder
Stall Holder

Barambah Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt fraser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Expo 2015 Display - McFeeters
    Posted: 08 Sep 2015 at 4:02pm
Tony's display of McFeeters at the 2015 Expo was pretty amazing, and too much to take in and remember in one day. So much info, and amazing lures, beautifully displayed! Thanks Tony.

Jew Annes

Large Aussies, shrimps and others

White Set

Super Darts, Darts, Mini Darts, Mid and Small Aussies.

Matt
CaptainCranky View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Beta Tester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainCranky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2015 at 4:31pm
Great Display.Thanks Tony and Matt for sharing.
The Journey is the Reward

jaybonnie View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybonnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2015 at 4:31pm
Wow just as beautiful to look at like the mona lisa.A work of art and great collecting.
THE CODFATHER
steiny View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2015 at 5:36pm
great display Tony!
cheers steiny
colin eckter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colin eckter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2015 at 8:51pm
Excellent . Nothing more to say. .
gday
Aussbasstony View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussbasstony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2015 at 8:59pm
Hey Matt,

I have not looked at them like this again since Expo. only a while till next one !

Glad people got pleasure out of seeing a piece of Tenterfield history , many hours of fun collecting them and many years of enjoyment to come.

Appreciate putting pictures up

Cheers Tony
justlooking View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justlooking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2015 at 9:28pm
Great display !!!
beesknees View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beesknees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2015 at 9:48am
Very Nice display. While down at the expo, I was privileged to see a couple of awesome McFeeter collections. There is some magnificent collections out there. Regards Ian
matt fraser View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder

Barambah Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt fraser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2015 at 10:10am

It takes a lot of time, effort and coin to put together a collection like that. Plus a lot of effort to put it in a display like that for the expo. It is greatly appreciated by so many, and I thought it fitting to put it up on Lure Lovers for all to take in.

Matt
Seaweed View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
née Capt.Seaweed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seaweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2015 at 2:56pm
Great post, thanks for showing the pics Matt.
Have a favour to ask, you or anyone who can help? I've been trying to explain to my wife the size and scope of Brolly's great Nude display. I foolishly didn't take my camera down, would you pls upload a photo, soas I can show her.
I've been to the Expo Sweetwater site, but it just shows me images from the 2012 event, unless I'm doing something wrong, always a possibility with me LOL.
Regards, Tony.
"Always Merry and Bright"
dingo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2015 at 11:51am
Excellent collection.Grows every year.Those packet Mcfeeters are a super addition.Thanks for posting them Matt sometimes there's so much happening at the expo its hard to take it all in.
gdm
handbrake View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote handbrake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2015 at 10:48pm
I agree with Grant as I rely on Brian to take photos at the expo as I don't get to examine all the displays at the expo. Great display Tony.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic