Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > B.J.'s Custom Baits
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Facebook Page

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Facebook Page
    Posted: 20 Apr 2013 at 12:33pm
I have just set up a new BJS Custom Baits Page on Facebook......I have a competition running.....When I get 100 likes for my page all likers will go in the draw for a $100.00 retail pack of salt and freshwater lures.....regards B.J.
Benno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2013 at 2:32pm
doccod View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2013 at 4:12pm
Thanks for your help with the link Benno....I still don't know how to do all that 0n computers.....Got a mates daughter running the facebook page for meBig smile She loves fishing and so I'm in the middle of designing and creating her own personal lot of lures to use......Her father and brother are both looked after by me as far as lures are concerned......I told her to put a big old rat trap in the cane basket...... she uses for her lures...... that should slow the boys hunger..... for lures down a bit.......B.J.Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic