LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Lure Discussion > Lure Collecting > Displaying your Lure collection
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Filling my first Bills !!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nativeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Filling my first Bills !!
    Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 7:06pm
I finally picked up my first Bills Box last weekend and I filled it in a night Shocked

Firstly the box is a beautiful creation made of Silky Oak and red Cedar with a simple bees wax finish over the top. It looks great hanging on the wall and I plan to order another one or something a bit larger from Bill soon. Thanks Bill, they price was way too cheap. 

I have one more dart and a Power to add some trebles to and the rack will be full. Love it to bits..I just need to finish the cabinet I have beside it. pictures of that soon.

I have a small collection but slowly I am building. 

Cheers
reel deal View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reel deal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 7:17pm
Sel lure collecting is like eating a big cake..

At first a few crumbs, then onto a slice and next thing - bingoEmbarrassed

Have you decided which room in the house you will 'take over' - yes I said room..hahaConfused
enjoyClap

wadey Big smile
www.reeldealfishing.com.au
Darby View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fishaholic Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 7:18pm
AND SO IT STARTS Wacko
Looking good Sel, just remember to leave some room in the house for the rest of the family Wink
"If you are going to have fun with your rod.. get some wood

bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 8:02pm
VERY VERY nice set up SEL well doneClapClapClapStarStarStarregards bob
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2014 at 12:11am
looks really good mate!
that's no how ye make porridge!
SNAFU View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
RIPP-N LURES

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNAFU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2014 at 6:25am
Looks good mate,Bill does a great job on his box's...

Mick!!!
Nativeman View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nativeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2014 at 10:50pm
Thanks for the comments guys, this is just the bills box, right next to it is a Display Cabinet I am still sorting out. I will put a pic of that up soon...

Nativeman View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nativeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2014 at 12:18am
The cabinet is almost full, I have room down the bottom for more, then its time to buy more display space, won't be long. I have 40 lures on order, lol plus buys on the way,,,I need serious help.

Powelly View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Powell Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Powelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2014 at 7:13am
Great looking displays, Sel.

Who is Bill, the box maker? He did a champion job.

Cheers

Travers
steiny View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2014 at 8:58am
Nice collection of ready's there Sel!
cheers steiny
RAVA View Drop Down
Industry Member
Industry Member
AkLures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RAVA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2014 at 9:04am
Beautiful Sel
Fish hate me!!!

Cheers Gary
Nativeman View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nativeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2014 at 9:26am
Originally posted by Powelly Powelly wrote:

Great looking displays, Sel.

Who is Bill, the box maker? He did a champion job.

Cheers

Travers

The first picture Travers right at the top, that's made by Bill Horsnall, he had a stand at this years expo. He makes all sorts of display pieces, you will notice mine is made from red cedar and silky oak.

The 3 shelf cabinet in the pics further down the thread is just something my neighbor picked up in a garage sale and that took me a week to fill.Thumbs Up
Kev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2014 at 9:19pm
Very impressive Sel.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic