Scurvy Dog Lures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Seaweed View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
née Capt.Seaweed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seaweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scurvy Dog Lures
    Posted: 11 Sep 2012 at 10:53am
Chris, Wayne cuts them from the cans and you wouldn't know they were metal, because his clear-coat is perfect, no tell-tale lump at all. Lovely lures, I'm presenting the 'nude' one to Bruce Moller (as I did one of your Fugly's and he loved it), as the Silky Oak came from his stock. Glad you appreciated Wayne's art work, the Bundy Bear has pride of place in my collection.
Regards, Seaweed.
"Always Merry and Bright"
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2012 at 7:53pm
little beauties,who would have thought to use Bundy bear for eyes?Thumbs Up
D.Dads View Drop Down
Ron Davies Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D.Dads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 5:16pm
very nice lures I would not swim them if they were mine regards Ron
PeterMack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeterMack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2012 at 9:40am
Fantastic lures Tony!

Pete.
Regards Peter Mack.
SNAFU View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
RIPP-N LURES

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNAFU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2012 at 7:22am
Really nice pair of lures there Tony....

Mick!!!
Mcleod View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder

Macquarie Customs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mcleod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 7:25pm
Tony they look great. Wayne certainly knows his stuff, seen a heap of his ideas on this forum and another, always great stuff. I am sure the lures will be the same.

Angus
rally44 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Lee's Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rally44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 1:04pm
Tony, Wayne does a fantastic job on his nudes!! He presented me with some in exchange for timber and they truely blew me away.ClapClapClap.If you get the chance to obtain any you will not be disapointed. Cheers Richard
Dads in the shed making saw-dust again.
Screamingreel View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Screamingreel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 12:03pm
Tony does the wire go all the way through the lure
regards John
steiny View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 10:35am
Very nice Seaweed...love the bundy bear!
cheers steiny
Seaweed View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
née Capt.Seaweed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seaweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 10:15am
G'day All, thought I'd show you the art of my mate, Wayne Baldwin, known on here as 'Balls'.
Wayne made these for me from a couple of pieces of timber I'd given him, before the Expo.
Top the 'Bundy Bear', made from one of the last pieces of White Beech from Eric Moller's stock, given  to me by Bruce, Eric's grandson.
The bottom a 'Nude' made from Silky Oak. Happy to have these, too nice to swim, thanks Wayne.
What can I say?
Regards, Seaweed.
"Always Merry and Bright"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic