FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GN Poppers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
steiny View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GN Poppers
    Posted: 29 May 2012 at 12:20pm
Those poppers have really nice colours!
cheers steiny
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 10:54am
Thanks Cass

I don't think I've seen the Jig Heads or Trolling Heads (some of our northern members might recall them though), I'd love to see some picture if you have any.

I wouldn't be too surprised if some of our members have some, although quite often we have a lot of unidentified lures so there could be some of those treasure hiding amongst them without us knowing!
Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
cassnunn View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cassnunn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 10:30am
Hi Tony, These are great examples of GN Lures... I notice though that noone seems to have any of the Lead Jig Heads or trolling heads.. they were very popular!.... The one at the bottom is a much later version. We (The Nunn Family) only ever used GN Lures stickers as labels. The busines was sold in the mid 90's and the new owner used this kind of stamp for the label. I believe that GN Lures didn't stay open long after it was sold and my dad Gordon was no longer making them.

Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 8:15pm
Here's a few GN poppers that were made by Gordon and Margaret Nunn in Gordonvale QLD. I don't think they have been made for some time, although have no idea on the dates.

And here's a little one that was in a dust covered packet hiding in a corner of a tackle shop in Cairns Big smile

Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic