LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Crystal
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mick's Crystals.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micknq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mick's Crystals.
    Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 5:45pm

Due to the recent discussion about non-displaying of collections I'm trying to throw up a few pics of some that I have gathered. So today I present my small but nice collection of Crystals . Hope y'all like them .

goldtrev68 View Drop Down
Ex Member.
Ex Member.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldtrev68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 5:50pm
If my daughter sees this post,it will be another brand of lure I will have to collect,,,,Crystal`s hey,,,nice collection mate thanks for sharing them,,,never seen them before,,Gary CFSA
Darby View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fishaholic Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 5:54pm
Mick, they will bring back some memories for Pearcey. The minnow style would have been while Dave was still involved I reckon. After TC went out on his own he focused on the Zed Lurestyle ay the top of pic.
Nice little family you have put together Clap
Brad
"If you are going to have fun with your rod.. get some wood

micknq View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micknq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 5:56pm
They really look ' the nuts ' for barra and jacks , don't think I'll subject them to that though Wink , back in your packets fellas LOL .
oog663 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Oogs Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oog663 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 5:59pm
Some nice Old Bangers there Mick, as Brad said, Dave will get a kick out of these Clap Thanks for sharing.

Regards Steve
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 6:07pm
nice lures.....pearcey sure made/makes a nice lure....ive seen pics of old ones oog63 has got?! id love them in my small collection...not mainstream...different...i like that!....fishing lures made for just that..fishing.....who'd a thought!..... after 30 yrs in the game....id be looking at collecting pearceys lures....great bit of history of aussie lures, often overlookedConfused....great pic up mick....thanks for showing them.
Jas
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
Strangalures View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangalures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 6:29pm
Nice lures Mick Thumbs Up
Are the top ones surface type lures ?
Rick 
Darby View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fishaholic Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 6:46pm
Rick, all the good oil here mate
http://www.zedluresaustralia.com/

Brad

Mr Viper View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Viper Lures (Still Young)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Viper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 8:22pm
Crystal Lures , not long after I first met Dave I found him at his home making these lures and the way in which he was developing them to the final result was ahead of everyones time ,nice to see them again.ClapClapClap
Fishing ??? Lets do it !!!!!!!!!!
Darby View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fishaholic Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 9:39pm
Shane, are we really that old?? LOL
I think I was one of the first retailers to give Dave some wall space. They did all right too, the local lads liked them.

Brad

LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangalures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 9:40pm
Thanks brad interesting lure , good read , Cheers Rick 
simon bruce View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simon bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 11:15pm
Nicely done Mick, some great looking lures in that collection.

the fish aren't art critics
micknq View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micknq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 8:27pm
Cheers fella's I was lucky to get most of them in one hit out of a bargain bin a while back , managed to squeeze the shop owner down a bit more too so they ended up being a real bargain Wink . I still see the Zed's in the odd bargain bin here and there .
Pearcey View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Dave Pearce Lures and OLM Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pearcey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 9:01pm
thanks for showing the crystal  lures mick , i had a very bad reaction using the resins in making these lures , bad skin problems and other things , glad you have a collection of all the crystals i have  designed , pearcey
micknq View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micknq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 9:13pm

Cheers Dave , I'm pretty happy to have them mate , hopefully I can add to their numbers in the future .

LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangalures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 12:09am
Nice job Pearcey great design with the link Darby showed me , no wonder you did such a good god with those resin barra blanks I purchased from you before Thumbs Up my cousin has been doing well with those I sent him to the NT. 

Cheers Rick

Mr Viper View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Viper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 2:58pm
Bad skin reactions and other comes from sniffing the stuff Dave !!!!!LOLLOL and Brad I dont know about you but I'm still 29 yrs old ????????Wink
Darby View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fishaholic Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 6:01pm
Shane, well by that reckoning I must be 27, my missus will be pleased Clap she might like a toy boy Wink

Brad

Mr Viper View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Viper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 6:32pm
Carefull Brad, Pearcy might hear you say that and he'd be in like flynn .WinkLOLLOLLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic