Forum Home Forum Home > General Lure Discussion > Forum Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2013 LureLovers Mega Prize Pack & how to enter

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2013 LureLovers Mega Prize Pack & how to enter
    Posted: 20 May 2013 at 5:39pm
Yet again Ian (Red Hunter) from C.Y. Custom Rods has excelled and came up with a stunning custom built White Dragon 4 to 6 kg baitcaster rod to set the theme for this years forum supporters prize pack.

Additionally many of our talented luremakers have risen to the challenge and have come up with a diverse and stunning array of lures in the silver/white theme to complete this years forum supporters prize pack.  Thank you to all involved, your support of the forum is greatly appreciated.

More details and pics of the White Dragon (Hakuryuu) can be found at this link;
http://www.lurelovers.com/forum/white-dragon-baitcaster-4-to-6-kg_topic11581.html

The rod made by Ian along with lures donated by many of the talented luremakers that are members on the forum make up the LureLovers Forum Supporters Prize Pack that will be drawn at the Lure Expo on 9th June 2012

For details on how to enter the draw please CLICK HERE
(entries close Friday 7th June)

Here's some pics of the lures in the prize pack (more to come)

For details on how to enter the draw please CLICK HERE
(entries close Friday 7th June 2013)

Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
Strangalures View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangalures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2013 at 6:31pm
I got one ticket in for now Tony Ill buy some more later when I top up my PayPal

What a great prise well done to all involved
Fish Choking Lures :)
saito View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2013 at 6:43pm
Will definitely get onto this again next week when I get paid.
Awesome prize pack and its going to a great site!!
Cheers

James

~Love my Bass fishing~
Red Hunter View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Red Hunter Fishing Rods

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Red Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2013 at 12:09pm
Come on guys , jump in and get a ticket , remember why we do this ? It all helps Tony to run this site and to keep it add free , don't need another Auss fish ect , [ which by the way you pay $10 a year to be a member .]
Darkside Slayer and Zombie hunter.
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2013 at 5:55pm
Sent my $50 worth
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2013 at 1:01pm
Thank you to all that have supported the forum - there's only 20 members entered in the draw so far, so you are all in with a good chance to win this awesome prize!

I'll post up a list soon of the entries so far so you all know your entry is sorted Thumbs Up

Less than two weeks till the expo and the prize draw now - time sure does fly!

I'll be checking the PO Box today and adding some updated pics once I add any additional lures received to the prize pack display.
Cheers, Tony

Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2013 at 6:08pm
Here's some updated pics of the prize pack with some new additions - this is a very cool collection of lures! Cool

If you're not enterred in the draw as yet please note that entries close Friday 7th June - that's next week! Shocked

Cheers, Tony

horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2013 at 6:11pm
A prize worth winningThumbs Up
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
steiny View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2013 at 6:16pm
Very nice prize!
cheers steiny
grunter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2013 at 10:05pm
Tony,
Just sent $50 pay pal
Kev
I started out with nothing and still have most of it
Darby View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fishaholic Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2013 at 10:34pm
Will be in for a Fitty next Wed night....just before the Origin starts Wink

Brad
"If you are going to have fun with your rod.. get some wood

Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2013 at 11:15pm
Thanks guys Smile

There's still a few lures to come up to and including at the expo, so the prize pack gets even better with time, just like a fine wine! 

Just in case some of you may have missed it, there's more pics and info from the makers you might like to take a look at in the topic below ;
http://www.lurelovers.com/forum/donation-rod-lures-needed-please_topic11582.html

Cheers, Tony

Powelly View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Powell Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Powelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 9:02am
Tony, are you going to notify members that you've received their 'donation', so that we're not left wondering if it's floated off into cyberspace? I think that, last year, you posted up the names of members who 'donated'.

Cheers

Travers
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 10:44am
G'day Travers

Yes I will be posting up a list of entrants the same as last year.

Cheers, Tony

saito View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 12:16pm
Tony i accidently just paid without leaving my details.

Details below

Type: Donation
Transaction ID: 54E168162C564930G
DATE: 30/05/2013 11:33:44am
Amount: $50

Cheers

James

~Love my Bass fishing~
bassman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 1:14pm
Hi Tony I just donated $20 without leaving my details also

Trans no 40Y83527SP002802L
date 30/5/13
time  12.05

Thanks
Craig
rob1968 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rob1968 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 5:45pm
when will u post the  entry list.just curious to see i done the right thing when making the paypal donation
cheers 

Strangalures View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangalures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 5:57pm
That's another one for me Tony I put in a side note to ask for a fluro ticket

I've never one a raffle but have to try again for a good cause , me

Thanks Rick
Fish Choking Lures :)
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 6:18pm
Thanks guys, the list will be going up this weekend.

No need to post up the transaction details - if anyone else forgets to note their member name please shoot me a PM letting me know the date and payment method and I'll sort it Thumbs Up

I follow up on each and every one that doesn't have the details anyway, although knowing the member name up front saves me a lot of time figuring out who it's from.

Cheers, Tony

hazmail View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Rayna Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hazmail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 7:13pm
Just bought $50 - The 2 x lures will be in the mail on Saturday (I hope)Big smile.
LUCKY Pete
   'RAYNA' ---Free Range Lures
peterayn@yahoo.com.au
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 12:30pm
Hi all, a quick reminder that tommorow is the close off date to support the forum and get enterred in the Mega Prizepack draw.

I'll be doing an update to the list of entrants sometime tonight (after I squeeze all the expo stuff into my car ready to head down there in the morning).

I'll also be checking the PO box this afternoon for any last minute additions to the prizepack (there's also a few that will be added at the expo)

One lucky LureLover will score the mega prizepack after it's drawn on Sunday morning , if it fits in with whatever Fitzy has happening at the time we will aim to conduct the draw around 10.30/11am Sunday. (If not I'll post an update here)

If the winner is at the expo they are welcome to collect the prize after the expo finishes on Sunday afternoon, otherwise I will contact the winner to arrange delivery.

Thank you all for supporting the forum, and good luck to everyone enterred in the draw!

Cheers, Tony

Ducks View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ducks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 12:55pm
Looks like there's a few more entries to beat out this year.
Exactly as it should be.

Take it from me, whoever wins this pack will be completely floored with the quality of work all concentrated on this great site.
gregoryjd View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gregoryjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 4:38pm
Tony,
Just donated $20 paypal.

Greg.Smile
Darby View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fishaholic Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 8:04pm
Thanks for the reminder Tony. I just made the entry donation Thumbs Up

Cheers Brad
"If you are going to have fun with your rod.. get some wood

2RODS View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2RODS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 9:15pm
Just entered a secont time.... Far too much cool stuff not too...
Padgey View Drop Down
Industry Member
Industry Member
Power Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Padgey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 9:39pm
I`ve got a couple to add to this pack that I`ll give to Tony at the expo, cheers Bryan.
HANDCARVED and HANDMADE TIMBER LURES
Mcleod View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder

Macquarie Customs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mcleod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 11:18pm
Just donated aswell, someone is going to enjoy that pack
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 11:24pm
Just to be the odd one out, ive got a couple of nudes to donate, hope that's acceptable......will give to tony at expo.......been busy and this slipped my mind....apologies.
Or maybe I should just keep the nudes and add them to the prize Im going to win.Tongue
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic