LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Mal Florence
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Masta confirmation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stelph102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Masta confirmation
    Posted: 07 Sep 2014 at 10:11pm
Hi. Any info on these lures would be great. Is the White lure a trout masta and are the others bass masta's?
The join on the silver lure at the back is not as neat as the others and the black dot is starting to come off.
Thanks in advance Glenn

Mr Viper View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Viper Lures (Still Young)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Viper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2014 at 10:13pm
Mal Florence lures Wink
Fishing ??? Lets do it !!!!!!!!!!
stelph102 View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stelph102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2014 at 10:22pm
Thanks, wasn't sure if silver one was a copy of Mal's work
Darby View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fishaholic Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2014 at 11:01pm
Keep in mind that there were 2 periods of maunufacture, pre Mal passing and after.
From what I have been able to gather, Refined Lure technologies were making them in both periods, but it seems QA was a bit lax after Mal's death, and the finish wasn't as good.

Brad
"If you are going to have fun with your rod.. get some wood

stelph102 View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stelph102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2014 at 10:41am
Thanks Brad, that is what has happened I think. I did some research on them so I wasn't asking stupid questions on here. In the end thought I would ask anyway to be sure.
Hope you guys don't mind. I am new to this side of lures and to using a forum.
The more I read and look at my own lures the more I am finding collections within my collection. Then i want to know more but I feel like a three year old with a million questions and I'm not sure which ones to ask or how without annoying everyone.

Thanks Glenn

You can't buy experience
Pearcey View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Dave Pearce Lures and OLM Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pearcey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2014 at 11:05am
Just ask Glenn Thumbs Up, by the way i have been bass fishing for many years , and Mals bass masta lures are the best i have ever used, cheers pearcey
stelph102 View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stelph102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2014 at 11:20am
Thanks Pearcy will do. Hardest thing now is to decide to keep fishing them or retire to the wall.   I got first bass for the season yesterday was stoked
Tony Mc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Mc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2014 at 11:57am
Keep fishing them, Glenn. There's still a few aroundWink
Pearcey View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Dave Pearce Lures and OLM Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pearcey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2014 at 12:52pm
Nice bass GlennClap, cheers pearcey
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic