FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dynamite Lure

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
dynamite1 View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dynamite1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dynamite Lure
    Posted: 12 Oct 2014 at 9:20pm
here are some more
bullrout22 View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bullrout22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2014 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by Capt.Seaweed Capt.Seaweed wrote:

See you in 2015 Dave, I'll hold for you no worries Wink.
Tony.

Tony

Thanks mate looking forward to saying gday in person
Dave Lake Macquarie N.S.W

Seaweed View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
née Capt.Seaweed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seaweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2014 at 10:29am
See you in 2015 Dave, I'll hold for you no worries Wink.
Tony.
"Always Merry and Bright"
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bullrout22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 3:20pm

Seaweed

Looking forward to seeing you again and yes mate the lure would be great how do I donate now or wait till the next Expo mate?

Seaweed View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
née Capt.Seaweed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seaweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 10:01am
Jason, I remember you making these, very shallow ones to fish the Darwin harbour flats, you were a mate of Chris Hurt's from memory.
So you moved to Brisbane, I found a couple of your lures in a Palmerston junk shop recently, one pretty rough, so I left it there LOL. One I grabbed was a deeper lure, if you're interested Dave I'll let you have it at the 2015 Expo, along with a new Baby Green Turtle I've made you, donations to SCV Cambodia appreciated.
Regards, Seaweed.
"Always Merry and Bright"
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bullrout22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2014 at 11:36pm

Jason

Mate I did a lot of talking at the expo it is hard to remember every thing about our lures plus the old brain does not work like it use to  ConfusedLOLWink
But the info about the lure is up for all to see thanks mate looking forward to seeing your new lures

dynamite1 View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dynamite1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2014 at 11:18pm
Dave we talked at the lure expo 2014,the lure in ur post is a super shallow original the colour is red spot and the red eyes rare it will not swim  more than 1 foot under the water it was mate early 90s,i will post new models later in the week gold bombers,scorpion style, a 50 cm bream lure and some bass and cod lures all in timber!!              Smile                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          cheers   JasonSmile                               
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bullrout22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2014 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by dynamite1 dynamite1 wrote:

Dave i am the only person making Dynamite lures and they are being made,in Brisbane i will post some new models later in the week

Gday have I got it wrong was this one made in tht NT mate? if yes ill get one of the mods to move it mate to the Queensland section

Did you make this one and can you let us know about it please mate looking forward to seeing more Dynamite lures

dynamite1 View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dynamite1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2014 at 9:28pm
Dave i am the only person making Dynamite lures and they are being made,in Brisbane i will post some new models later in the week
lead lure View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lead lure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2014 at 9:14pm
Dave a maker of Dynamite lures has just joined in on LL has new post in help section
Cheers Graeme
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bullrout22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2014 at 9:04pm
I do not know a lot about these lures except they are from the NT and I think still being made

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic