LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Lure Discussion > Help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cannot access private messages and inbox

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishing man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cannot access private messages and inbox
    Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 8:43am
hey guys,

ive been away from the site for a while,
it seems i cant access my inbox or send any private messages.
Is there an issue with my account? or am i doing something wrong,

Cheers

Ben
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Answer Answer
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 9:23am
Hi Ben

Welcome back Smile

The link below will get you up to date and PM access sorted

Please make sure to reply in the above thread after you have checked/updated your profile, this creates a notification for your member status to be reviewed! Without this nothing will happen, so please read the instructions in full.
Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
madoldeel View Drop Down
Ex Member.
Ex Member.
fake profile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madoldeel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2016 at 5:21pm
All info correct & up to date but still unabled to use private messager.....James
madoldeel View Drop Down
Ex Member.
Ex Member.
fake profile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madoldeel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2016 at 6:49pm
So no help given,surely some one must know why I can not message members....James...

Note from Tony: Because you have (again) ignored the forum rules "James" (aka Gary)
Drownin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drownin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 4:45pm
Hi I’m new to the forums. It’s the first forums I have joined.
I have had a member send me a PM. I can’t see how to access and read pm. I have no links to an inbox. I have just had a message that I have a pm
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 5:33pm
Hi Drowning, and welcome aboard.

Please click the link in my post above marked as "answer" and follow the instructions.
Cheers, Tony

Drownin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drownin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 5:48pm
Hi Tony. I tried again with no luck I did change location to the city I’m in it was down as state I’m in
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 10:21am
Originally posted by Drownin Drownin wrote:

Hi Tony. I tried again with no luck I did change location to the city I’m in it was down as state I’m in

Hi Craig,

It looks good, it seems you missed the last step in the process.
Please don't feel bad about that as many people do, we all get bored reading pages of instructions real fast I think LOL

Welcome aboard, I hope you enjoy LureLovers. Cool

It's becoming more obvious to me that I need to review this process. it's clunky and was put in place as a reaction to some idiots that were trolling the forum at the time (thankfully they all seem to be on various facebook groups now, or at least pulling their heads in on here lol)
Cheers, Tony

Drownin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drownin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 11:59am
Thanks Tony
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic