FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Moulded Ambush Lures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
reelsandlures63 View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote reelsandlures63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Moulded Ambush Lures
    Posted: 01 Dec 2016 at 6:30pm
I missed a lot of this post , its great to see people still hold onto my old lures and take the time to post them up, thanks very much everyone
barrablaster View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Allan Sloman A&B Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barrablaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2016 at 7:05pm
Yes they are mine .Steve made the mold for me to make the tiny barrablasters in urethane and made and painted some for me .Thanks Allan
A&B lures
hooknose View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hooknose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2016 at 6:50pm
very nice lures lads
cheers Steve r
MAN I LOVE FISHING ! ! !
grey nomad View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grey nomad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2016 at 6:30pm
I had one of those little spinners on a card aswell Col but it's gone awol, it'll turn up one day LOL.

Very nice Allan, love those Millenium Bugs.

These are another two that I have, I believe you had something to do with these, 
65mm, your design ?? awesome little swimmers.

Sorry about crappy pic.

Gristy
barrablaster View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Allan Sloman A&B Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barrablaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2016 at 5:33pm
Here are some more of Steve,s lures had these for a long time Steve gave me these when he still lived at Beaudesert, Thanks Allan
A&B lures
colsel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2016 at 3:43pm
Delighted that you made the effort to add yours Carl. I'm confident that I'm not the only one who is interested in viewing other's collections.
Here is another one of Steven's lures that just showed up.
Regards,
Col

Ambush Lures Spinnerbait
grey nomad View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grey nomad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2016 at 8:38pm
Very nice Col, it reminded me that I had a few tucked away so I dug em out, mostly plastic but a few timbers, thought it would be good to show them so hope you dont mind me adding to this ? Smile. nice lures and paint jobs in their day. Pics are not as good as yours mate EmbarrassedLOL.

Gristy
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reelsandlures63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2016 at 7:29pm
yeah seaweed they were in mo tackle at coffs
Seaweed View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
née Capt.Seaweed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seaweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2016 at 3:54pm
Col, think I've seen this ALM packaging in MO Tackle? Would that be right?
Seaweed.
"Always Merry and Bright"
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reelsandlures63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2016 at 7:32pm
great to see there are still some out there col, thanks very much for sharing
Fysshe Salmon View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Fysshe Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fysshe Salmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2016 at 7:12pm
Nice ones Col. I still use the Yabby for Sootys and Junglys... Smile
Fysshe
colsel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2016 at 7:05pm
I was sorting through some lures the other day and came across my small collection of Ambush Lures and thought them worthy of sharing.
These lures are not that easy to locate and to date I have only managed to acquire 9. Given that 5 of those where given to me as gifts by Steven himself will give you some idea of their scarcity.

The final photo shows an ALM "Chopper". Australian Lure Moulds(ALM) was a company started by Steven after he had sold Ambush Lures.

Regards,
Col

Some moulded lures from the early to mid 1990's.

Two "Bullets" - 65mm and 75mm. I believe only a handful of these Trout patterns where done.

"Millennium Bug"

ALM "Chopper"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic