Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Lucinda
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Some of my Lucinda Lures...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ex Member.
Ex Member.
fake profile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madoldeel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Some of my Lucinda Lures...
    Posted: 22 Nov 2016 at 3:05pm
Been a massive fan of Lou`s work for a few years now...about 4 years ago some one said they had some Lucinda lures but they would never sell....every time I spoke to this person I would drop the how are my Lucinda lures going......just send them up now as you know I will get them anyway...He was just as sure I would not get my grubby little hands on them....well happy days I got them today...& I must add I did not know he had so many & that he had a weird arse popper I have never seen before...but it was the 4 shallow lures I wanted the rest are a bonus...thanks to the generous human I got them from,,,if they want to be known they can say who they are...23 were from this kind collector....3 ebay from Lou,,,,,& 5 local....4 shallow 1 with painted bib...20/30 of these made,I have 7 now...3 more Tricky Trawlers,,,& the last photo is a pair or crazy arse poppers...kind of look like Daffy Duck hit a tree...only 7 of these lures have been wet.....
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2016 at 3:12pm
Well done nice collection i never thought the tall human would part with those!
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
madoldeel View Drop Down
Ex Member.
Ex Member.
fake profile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madoldeel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2016 at 3:16pm
Also the bottom 2 poppers have 3 eye`s....
madoldeel View Drop Down
Ex Member.
Ex Member.
fake profile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madoldeel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2016 at 3:17pm
Nor did I mate nor did I....
bignanny View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
CAM Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bignanny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2016 at 4:19pm
Great collection some very hard to come by lures there. Well done. Regards Chris.
All my braids gone!
lungi View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Lucinda Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lungi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2016 at 4:21pm
WOW !!
A great collection mate.
Makes this old bloke feel real good to see them once more but a bit sad not being able to make my little beauties these days.
👍
Cheers Lou,

Just bung ' em in the water mate & hang on !!
madoldeel View Drop Down
Ex Member.
Ex Member.
fake profile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madoldeel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2016 at 4:27pm
Lou.....just what is that crazy popper with the turned up snout....craziest looking lure I have seen of yours...
lungi View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Lucinda Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lungi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2016 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by madoldeel madoldeel wrote:

Lou.....just what is that crazy popper with the turned up snout....craziest looking lure I have seen of yours...

That was an experimental lure suggested by one of my mates. Only about six made as I didn't like the look or its action in the water. As such they are very rare....I don't have one in my collection.
Cheers Lou,

Just bung ' em in the water mate & hang on !!
madoldeel View Drop Down
Ex Member.
Ex Member.
fake profile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madoldeel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2016 at 6:09pm
Thanks mate...experimental....yep I could believe that...it would of made a massive splash & bow wave...
madoldeel View Drop Down
Ex Member.
Ex Member.
fake profile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madoldeel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2016 at 6:23pm
Lou if I can get hold of a Jointed one I might have to fix that drama for you....now I know that popper is rarer than the jointed ones...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic