LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Lure Discussion > Help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This appeared last night

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Screamingreel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This appeared last night
    Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 6:08am
This arrived last night and appeared again this morning   for the first time.  . Sent details to my son this morning.

Anybody else happen to receive same.

Regards John

Chep Buxley View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chep Buxley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 7:07am
no
Kimo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 8:15am
Not Here
It looks like a promotion for one of the many security programs available and being sold
I get similar stuff come up from Avast when you click on it ,it will want to sign you up for 12 months for just $29.90 a year   
Cheers Kimo
MadDogLures View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Mad Dog Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadDogLures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 8:59am
John you need to turn off Adblock plus, go to top of right side of screen, click just under x and on top you will see Adblock. You need to turn it off and if you get stuck give me a ring.

Cheers,
Mad dog Dave
Life is fishing!
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 1:14pm
Hi John,

Adblockplus is an extension that has been installed in your browser.

If your son helps you out it is possible that he may have installed it to save you from being hit with ads on websites that have them. If that's the case then it is most likely benign, and the message is due to either an error or an overly pessimistic algorithm at work.

As Dave mentioned you should be able to disable the adblock software on a site by site basis, it seems to be returning a false positive in this instance.

Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
Screamingreel View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Screamingreel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2017 at 7:26pm
Thanks everyone.My son cleared it up for me

regards John
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic