LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lure Market > Classifieds > Other
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wanted Shimano BC 200 baitcaster

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
goldtrev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldtrev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wanted Shimano BC 200 baitcaster
    Posted: 11 Jun 2018 at 11:45am
Photo attached
goldtrev
goldtrev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldtrev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2018 at 8:03pm
Found my reel in a drawer.  Safe Place.  it is a Shimano B-2000.  very similar to BC200.  If you are interested will try to get a photo.

regards

Barry
goldtrev
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by Basswhisperer Basswhisperer wrote:

Hi mate never ceases to amaze me how nice you guys are funny enough I did see them yesterday I offered the guy to buy them but he wouldn't allow me to
Pick them despite the fact I live 15 mins away so the cost of postage made them not practical, but I will keep looking thanks again.

The fact that he wouldn't allow you to pick them up rings alarm bells to me.
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
Basswhisperer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Basswhisperer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 7:24pm
Hi mate never ceases to amaze me how nice you guys are funny enough I did see them yesterday I offered the guy to buy them but he wouldn't allow me to
Pick them despite the fact I live 15 mins away so the cost of postage made them not practical, but I will keep looking thanks again.
Fysshe Salmon View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Fysshe Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fysshe Salmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 12:17am
These are on Ebay at the moment, Search Shimano reels.
Fysshe
Chep Buxley View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chep Buxley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 9:10pm
No worries Thumbs Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Basswhisperer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 9:02pm
Hi Chep thanks for checking but a bit big that reel for what I'm after,

Chep Buxley View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chep Buxley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 1:56pm
Yes/No? Never been used.
al49 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote al49 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 10:02am
mate second hand joints have a lot of those sort of reels in there stock ,i see them all the time up here in bay have a look at your local stores 
it a lot better world if you just smile
goldtrev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldtrev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 9:52pm
Hi ,  had a couple of these at one time and used them for jigging using a bait jig rig.

Will have a look and let you know hopefully tomorrow.

regards

Barry
goldtrev

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Basswhisperer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 7:06pm
Hi all,

Still looking for a suitable baitcaster to use for a bait rod if anyone has any for sale please drop me a pm

Cheers

Chris
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Fysshe Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fysshe Salmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 2:12pm
This is the reel Chris is looking for. I'm pretty sure they were on Rex Hunts baitcast combos priced at $99.00.

Fysshe
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Fysshe Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fysshe Salmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 12:52pm
That one is a Pinnacle VS10, similar to a Calcutta 100. Caught a lot of Barra on that reel and is my backup for my original Calcutta. It's loaded with new 30lb braid at the moment.

Fysshe

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Basswhisperer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 11:39am
Hi mate thanks for your offer that silver one in the top right hand side would you consider selling me that as it may be the right size for one of my bait rods send me pm if you like

Cheers

Chris
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Fysshe Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fysshe Salmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 9:17am
I have a box of old reels, I'll see if I can find one for you.

This old Ryobi still works, may need a lube and clean, you can have it for free, just pay postage,

Fysshe

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Basswhisperer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 7:05am
Thanks mate I think it may have been it was a bottom of the range no frills one. I use it for bait fishing it was a work horse so upset I broke it
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Fysshe Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fysshe Salmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 11:18pm
Fysshe
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Fysshe Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fysshe Salmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 11:17pm
Shimano still make a Bass One model, the XT 150 for about $120.
Fysshe
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Fysshe Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fysshe Salmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 11:03pm
Was it the Bass One reel Chris or the one that came with the Rex Hunt combos? There are a couple on Ebay but from O/S..

Fysshe

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Basswhisperer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 7:31pm
Hi all,

I stupidly destroyed one of my favorite reels on the weekend it was a single bearing shimano baitcaster only a cheaply but I liked it, just wanted to see if anyone had any second hand average reels that are similar they would like to sell.
Appreciate your help
Chris
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic