FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Lure Clear Coat---Looking for Distributors

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
TexasRodMaker View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TexasRodMaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Lure Clear Coat---Looking for Distributors
    Posted: 10 Jan 2019 at 8:55am
Hello folks,
                   I am not sure if this is the proper place to post this, so mods please feel free to remove if it is not. My name is Andy Dear, and I live in Texas. I own a company called Axis Outdoor Products. I have developed a new lure coating called ClearShield HD for which I am currently looking for Distributors in Australia, S. Africa etc...I haven't had much luck googling lure suppliers in Australia and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I have 15 years of experience in the adhesive/coating business in both rod building and knifemaking and am the original developer of ThreadMaster GuideWrap finish family of products as well as the line of BladeBond Knife epoxy, both of which have a long successful history in Australia. If anyone could point me in the direction of some lure supply houses as potential distribution channels, it would be greatly appreciated.

Again if this is not appropriate to post, please feel free to remove.

Best Regards,

Andy Dear
www.lurecoatings.com
andy@lurecoatings.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic