Forum Home Forum Home > General Lure Discussion > Help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
billy stringer View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billy stringer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: log in details
    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 9:09pm
Cheers ill give it a go
murraycod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote murraycod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 9:41am
Once I have logged in to any website I then go to favourites or bookmarks and save it. I can then log in without having to remember any identification or passwords. I don't know anything about cookies either.
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billy stringer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 9:05pm
Thanks Tony,i don't understand the cookie bit but I have a lady helping with the computer ,I only have a laptop and my computer  skills are very basic, t wish I had the skills my nieces and nephews have,but when all this flood drama settles down I will get her back and see if she can help thank you for your time
cheers Billy
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 5:02pm
Hi Billy

It sounds like two issues.

The first one is that you or an app on your phone or PC is periodically deleting the cookie file that stores your login details to save you having to log in. To stop that happening do not delete the lurelovers cookie file.

The second is that you do not recall the password you have used when you reset it to get back in. I would suggest that you change your password to something that you can remember, the one emailed to you when you reset is randomised and generally would be hard to remember.

Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billy stringer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 9:46pm
Tony each time I get a new number I log in and will be ok for a while,then I go another day to post a message and tells me I am not allowed then i have to go throught the process of requesting a new password,am I not saving something I should be ??,sorry to be a pain.
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 6:46am
Hi Billy

What specifically is happening?

Do you need to keep logging back in and don't remember it?

Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billy stringer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 9:08pm
Tony what am I doing wrong that I keep needing to reset my password, thank you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic