LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lure Making > Make your own Fishing Lures > Questions and Tips re carving your own fishing lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Contact info

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
munro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote munro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Contact info
    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 10:03pm
Thanks guys much appreciated 
al49 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote al49 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 3:35pm
matt ,huber dont make the bibs anymore but a young chap named court edmonds bought the gear to make them and does all mine ,even does new styles if you send him a template of what you need .email him he is fast and reliable on the gear  <courtedo@gmail.com .  
it a lot better world if you just smile
LOBBY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOBBY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 10:13am
Matt, The chap you are after regarding clips,hooks andrings is Peter at FISHING UNLIMIITED ,PO Box 909 Cooroy Qld. 4563. Email peter@fishingunlimited.com.au Regards Don .
DON
munro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote munro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 9:06am
Hello fellow makers 
Just starting to make lures again has been over 5 years since I stopped.
I used to buy my bibs of Dean Huber I know he passed away but did anyone carry on his business? 
I’m looking for contact info on where I can buy some bibs from. 

The other one I’m after is the gentleman that goes to the lures show and sells all the hardware (omega clips, trebles split rings ) 

Thanks in advance guts and I’m excited to be back making again 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic