LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lure Market > Classifieds > Lures for Sale/Trade
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kuttafurra "Fatal 90"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kuttafurra "Fatal 90"
    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 at 11:18am
Recently I purchased a batch of Kuttafurra lures from Aaron. After sorting through the the parcel I found a couple of duplicates which are surplus to my needs. These three nude Fatal 90mm lures are now available for sale at a cost of $100, plus $10 for postage.

Should you wish to buy them then be the first to write "Sold" on this post and send me a Personal Message with your name and Email address. I will then be in contact by email to arrange for payment and delivery.

Cheers,
Col

kayargh1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kayargh1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 9:17am
Sold thank you Col. I have been after some of Aaron's lures for some time, so thank you. Regards, Ken.
colsel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 7:16pm
These lures are now sold. Ken, your parcel will be in the mail tomorrow - Happy Birthday.

Regards,
Col
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic