KEITH BAKER LURES

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: KEITH BAKER LURES
    Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 8:47am
THAT lure is cool stunnerClapTongueTongueregards bob
rally44 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Lee's Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rally44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 5:57pm

Absolutely Awesome!! Magnificent display. cheers Richard.

Dads in the shed making saw-dust again.
goldtrev68 View Drop Down
Ex Member.
Ex Member.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldtrev68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 5:47pm
like the squid
Brolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 9:46pm
STRUTH!!! Steve, simply awesome mix of Keith Bakers craft.ClapClapClapClap
FISHING JUSTS GETS IN THE WAY OF MY LURE COLLECTING
ropes.basstard View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Asian Lures Guide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ropes.basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 9:27pm
I new nothing about Baker lures unitl I joined this site, now I'm being bombarded with pictures of some of the strangest, most wonderfully interesting lures. Crikey I feel like a cave man. Where were these lures sold?
Hi I'm Ropes and I'm addicted to fishing lures.
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 8:56pm
Thanks Steven, simply amazing! Clap

Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
reelsandlures63 View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reelsandlures63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 6:15pm
hi tony,a couple more pics of this lure it looks a lot like a snakes head.Cool
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 3:51pm
Wow - thank you Steven, that is a real feast for the eyes 65

There are so many incredible lures there it's difficult to focus on any one, before another one catches your eye! Big smile

The one at top LHS in your first photo is a particularly unusual shape, I'm intrigued! Any chance of a photo of the bottom of that one please Steven?

Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 11:03am
Yep its cherished, but seeing yours makes me want more, many there I never knew existed.
Is that all of them? if not can you do a group shot so I can see them all together?
Are you able to remember any of their names?
Jas
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reelsandlures63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 10:53am
hi jas,i am glad these lures were not only of interest but also some help to you.having only one baker lure is one more than a lot of other collectors it is to be cherished,Wink
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 10:51am
WAIT a minute while i pic me jaw up of the floor .....THATS JUST STUNNING....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 10:37am
geezus christ! That is by far the best mix of these lures Ive ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
amazing imagination and style in those things...A priceless collection.
You seem to have one of the best all round collections of various makers I have come across.

I only have one of keiths original lures, and ive allways known its his but you have helped confirm it with this post, the one I have also has a small  bib inserted in the rear of the lure, as a few of yours do! it was the only thing I needed to see to completely satisfy myself of its origins.
This lot tops the cakeThumbs Up
Jas
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reelsandlures63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 10:24am
HERE IS THE REST OF MY KEITH BAKER COLLECTION AS I SAID EARLIER THERE ARE A LOT IF DIFFERENT PATERNS THAT I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANTWHERE ELSE.I AM SURE THEY WILL INTEREST SOME OF YOU.PS AND THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THERE KIND COMMENTS ON SOME OF MY OTHER POSTS.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic