Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NT Lures > 3G
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

3G BlackAdder Lures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3G BlackAdder Lures
    Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 7:28pm
A collaboration by George Voukolos, Greg Chan, and Rob Gaden - The 3 "G's"

Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 12:20pm
YOUR lucky boy TONY a whole box em cool broClapClapClapClapClapClapClapWinkWinkLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLREGARDS YA MATE BOB
ropes.basstard View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Asian Lures Guide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ropes.basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2011 at 1:19am
Great lures, I scored a couplemyself last year in a trade with another member. Great effort Tony.
Hi I'm Ropes and I'm addicted to fishing lures.
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 2:04pm
SHOULD look the goods in the new lure room on some peg board TONYWinkWinkBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileregards bob
Seaweed View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
née Capt.Seaweed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seaweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 11:29am
Last time I looked in Fishing & Outdoor World (Darwin), George had a box full sitting in the bargain bin, trying to get rid of them.LOL
Regards, Tony.
"Always Merry and Bright"
Darby View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fishaholic Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 6:30pm
Tonyguru, any of the smaller model in that bargain box?????

Brad
"If you are going to have fun with your rod.. get some wood

Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by Capt.Seaweed Capt.Seaweed wrote:

Last time I looked in Fishing & Outdoor World (Darwin), George had a box full sitting in the bargain bin, trying to get rid of them.LOL
Regards, Tony.

As a collector you're very lucky to have a local tackle shop with so many old Aussie lures in the bargain bin Tony! I have a feeling the guys up there might be very busy this weekend, I hope they don't mind! LOL

That's exactly where I got a few of mine as you may have guessed, sure beats ebay!  I got some other old lures from George at the same time as well, such as some Hawkeye lures, and made sure I got a few of those Nautilus lures while I was at it - Like a kid in a lolly shop! LOL

Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2012 at 2:33am
THERE JUST GOLDWink
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Asian Lures Guide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ropes.basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2012 at 10:34am
Just been to Darwin and I can confirm that there are still some of these lures waiting for a home, but sadly none have the cards or packing anymore.
Darby View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fishaholic Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2012 at 5:44pm
I don't care what they're hanging on or not, I just want a smaller one to complete my set.
Anyone got one to sell or swap???

Brad

LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Asian Lures Guide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ropes.basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2012 at 5:57pm
Darby,

From memory I do believe there were at least two sizes, possibly slightly different shapes hanging there. Maybe one of the Darwin crew can have a sloser look for you?

Ropes
Darby View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fishaholic Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2012 at 8:06pm
Captain SEeeeAWEEeeeedddd I need HELP MATE 66

Brad

Seaweed View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
née Capt.Seaweed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seaweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 10:28am
Brad, I get into town now and then, when I need hooks and rings. Tell me what you are after, size wise/colour etc. and I'll see what I can do. Never bothered with them myself, as they're poly or plastic. If I find what you're after I'll bring it down in July. Think there maybe a couple in the local Cashies as well, but they are a bit rough I think.
Regards, Seaweed
(PS Think this may cost you an NQTiger or two.LOL)
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Asian Lures Guide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ropes.basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 10:39am
Capt'n they are hanging about waist height about 80% of the way down the far right hand wall.
Seaweed View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
née Capt.Seaweed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seaweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2012 at 10:29am
Thanks, but if Brad doesn't tell me size and colour he's chasing, he'll miss out.LOL
Seaweed.
Darby View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fishaholic Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2012 at 5:28pm
Tony, the smaller 2 hook model is the one I am chasing, I have the bigger 3 hooker in a couple of colours The best being the Black tiger stripes on a mullet colour and a elton john???? in group below.ale

and Tony, there's a couple of NQ TIgers hanging in the cave with your name one them...been awful slack and not sent them yet Embarrassed

Seaweed View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
née Capt.Seaweed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seaweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2012 at 10:53am
Brad, I'll take a look, two hooker you say. Thanks for thinking of me with the Tigers, don't post mate, save your money, take to the Expo.
Regards, Seaweed.
Darby View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fishaholic Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2012 at 11:48am

Tony, this is the one, 90mm body and I am hoping there is one around as apparently there were only a 100 or so made.
Brad

Seaweed View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
née Capt.Seaweed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seaweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2012 at 10:20am
Sorry Brad, you're out of luck, dropped in yesterday. Only three left all in the fluro yellow finish. In fact the boys reckon they've only ever seen the three hookers. You've proved they exist, I'll keep an eye out around the traps for the two hooker. George wasn't around so I couldn't ask him, next time I see him, I'll see if he has one tucked away somewhere.
I'm going to catch-up with Bruce Moller in the next day or so, hopefully I'll have a piece of King Billy Pine for you.
Seaweed.
Darby View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fishaholic Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2012 at 11:05am
Thanks for your effort Tony, I reckon there'll be one or two around somewhere in the Aussie lure vortex, Rupe can't have them all LOL

Cheers Brad

cheffrey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheffrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2016 at 1:10pm
what are these bad boys worth in Good condition?

rough estimate?

i picked up 2 nice looking ones in a recent trade
You Can't Pull Your Socks up If you Don't Have Any On
Seaweed View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
née Capt.Seaweed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seaweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2016 at 12:49pm
These were urethane in construction, last time I was in F&O World Darwin, there were plenty in a bargain bin, but this was some time ago.
Seaweed.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic