Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Reidys
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Reidy's and Bass

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Beta Tester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainCranky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reidy's and Bass
    Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 7:41pm
These little Reidys proved sensational on Spot-Tail Bass.It was hard to get my customers to use other lures.

A very distinct Spot
The Journey is the Reward

bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 7:57pm
ClapClapClapTHATs a hell of a photo barry top shelf picy mateBig smileBig smileBig smile
simon bruce View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simon bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 9:00pm

Great pictureClap

Pilly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 9:41pm
Awesome fish Barry ClapClap
Are they any good to eat? I don't know much about them except hearing they put up one hell of a fight.

Cheers
Adrian
Toga Fever
Darby View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fishaholic Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 10:03pm
Adrian, think JACK IN CAMO Wink
"If you are going to have fun with your rod.. get some wood

CaptainCranky View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Beta Tester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainCranky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 6:28am
Adrian,they are very good to eat however all the places I fish the locals do not target them as they do not have the gear or nets for them.They occasionally catch them and certainly eat them.On all my trips I make it quite clear to the locals that we let them go and they are not going to inherit them.It is almost impossible to land a bass without a local seeing you.
Some do not like you releasing but most understand.
The Journey is the Reward

Screamingreel View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Screamingreel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 7:10am
The location requires you to very careful with your actions or things can get out of hand rather swiftly.

Right Captain. 

Do you happen to have any little stories to relate where a bit of quick thinking was required.

We will not tell anybody.

Regards John
Pilly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 7:40am
I hope you got back into your boat quick smart if you came upon a village that had a big pot of water simmering on the fire. LOLLOLLOL
Toga Fever
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic