Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > SA Lures > Tucker Time
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My Tucker Times

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Bill Jackson Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bilge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Tucker Times
    Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 4:37pm

Ropes, 

You may not remember but when you posted your Tucker time lures you gave me contact details so that I could order some, Heath did two lures for me before Darwin but  toady I am excited for I picked up my lures 6x 60mm 6x80mm and the big mother. I spent a pleasant hour (for me) with Heath as he answered questions about process. What a pleasant and accomodating young man. On top of that his lures are brilliantly finished. Amongst the best I own. I  will attach photos but in some of them there is a little dust on the lures(not in the finnish)as they were difficult to set up with the strong wind we have today, Bloody southeasters, and I was getting a little frustrated.

Billj.Big smileClapWink

60mm deep divers

80mm deepdivers

Mother and Kids

60+80mm

And some for Mr Booth

OhYeahOhYeahBillj

The older I get the more I learn.
Stephen Booth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephen Booth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 5:44pm
Heath does finish his lures spectacularly well. They are some of the nicest going66.

Love the last three, but gotta trump you - I have three different red and blacks from Heath - too good not to want more though!
Painted sticks with hooks sure, but they are oh soooo nice!
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 6:16pm
THEY are stunners bilge he has put in the hard yards &makes top shelf lures for all natives ...regards bobClapClapClapClapBig smileBig smileBig smile
bilge View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Bill Jackson Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bilge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 6:36pm
Stephen do you have red and black JM's. Billj
fishing man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishing man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 7:00pm
really nice lures bilge, 

anyone have any pics of heaths lures hanging off a fish..?
Cheers

Ben
CaptainCranky View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Beta Tester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainCranky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 7:28pm

Bill you have been a naughty aquisitioning boy .

The Journey is the Reward

bilge View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Bill Jackson Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bilge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 7:34pm
Barry been another expensive day. Just in the process of assembling the new bandsaw and Travis will be pleased to know I  have also purchased a small Canadian palm plane . It works like a treat. Lures !!!!!!!!!!
Billj
lure crazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lure crazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2011 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by fishing man fishing man wrote:

really nice lures bilge, 

anyone have any pics of heaths lures hanging off a fish..?

I wish some one would put up a fishy pic! they alway end up on the bloody wall instead of the water!CryLOLLOLLOL Glad you like them Bill.
bilge View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Bill Jackson Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bilge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2011 at 9:02pm
Heath, As soon as the river is down a bit that will happen even if I have to use a hanger before the users are ready. Thanks again for your time Saturday.  Billj
brownbuck View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brownbuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2011 at 8:50pm
love the paint work on some of those!
ropes.basstard View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Asian Lures Guide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ropes.basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2011 at 10:16pm
Bill,

Somehow this post missed me completely until today. Sorry buddy. I agree whole heartedly with you, I also consider mine to be some of the finest lures in my collection. Heath really knows how to put together a high quality product. You certainly own a lot more than me now. Great collection of TuckerTimes there.

Glad I was of assistance. I am very impressed that you also got to meet Heath, I imagine that would have been very enjoyable.

Ropes
Hi I'm Ropes and I'm addicted to fishing lures.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic